Chapter 127: Ignore & Stupid

Start from the beginning

"Eat more if you like." Lu Siying enthusiastically pushed the food Sima Mingxuan had just eaten to the past.

"Did Auntie cook this herself?"

"No, it was made by a household robot."

"Household robot?" Sima Mingxuan asked in surprise, "I also have a household robot at home, but the taste of the dishes is completely different from yours. Is it a new model?"

"No, we have used this household robot for many years."

"Then why does the cooking taste so good? Have you debugged it?" The appearance settings of the home robots are all the same, and the cooked food tastes similar. If there is a difference, someone must have adjusted the internal menu.

"I don't know much about this." Lu Siying couldn't remember, and raised her hand to invite the domestic robot standing aside: "00965, have you been debugged by someone?"

"Yes, hostess, StarCraft February 10, 591, the young master Yan Hao adjusted my menu so that you and the host could have delicious meals." The robot said with a non-feeling mechanical voice. Emotional reasons.

For this reason, everyone present was taken aback.

Lu Siying didn't expect to hear such a sentence from the robot's mouth, and her emotions were very complicated, and at the same time a long-lasting memory came to her mind. When did that come? Whether it was five years ago or six years ago, Yan Hao learned cooking for a period of time. After school every day, he would cook dinner for them happily. It just seems that the cooking skills are average, and the taste is similar to that of household robots.

It turns out that Yan Hao changed the menu settings of the home robot. Is it the same?

Lu Siying was a little moved. Seeing Yan Hao lowered her head to pick up the rice, she felt guilty. She took a chopsticks dish and sent it to Yan Hao's bowl: "Don't just eat, eat some food."

The sudden warmth made Yan Hao a little uncomfortable. He stared at the eggplant on the plate blankly, and suddenly smiled.

This smile is a bitter smile, but also a self-deprecating smile.

If it were in the past, he would definitely be ecstatic, but now, apart from being uncomfortable and awkward, he doesn't have any other feelings: "I don't eat eggplant."

As Yan Hao said, he picked the eggplant out of the bowl and put it in the empty bowl aside.

The atmosphere became cold in an instant.

"Mom, I like eggplant the most. You can pick it up for me, too." Yan Fei saw Lu Siying embarrassed, so behaved and handed his bowl over.

"Okay, I'll clip it for you." Lu Siying secretly said, sure enough, her little son was caring.

Yan Fei really likes to eat eggplant, in other words, almost all the dishes on this table are his favorite.

Lu Siying looked at Yan Fei, who was eating her own food, and then at Yan Hao, who was sitting next to him, who only knew how to pick up rice. Her heart was filled with anger. In the end, she didn't see and didn't go to see Yan Hao. I only talked to Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan.

Sima Mingxuan silently observed. Judging from the information revealed by the household robot just now, Yan Hao did follow her mother's words very much, as Yan Fei said. In other words, he really wanted to get his mother's attention. At the same time, he also understood why Yan Hao hated Yan Fei so much. The eccentric Yan Hao from the Yan family's parents was simply not like his own. If Yan Fei can persuade his parents to be nice to Yan Hao, so as to repair the feelings between their brothers...