Chapter 115: Optimistic

Start from the beginning

Yan Hao always felt that something was wrong with He Shao's statement, but he didn't know how to refute it.

"Okay, let's go." He Shao finally finished packing, and took Yan Hao's hand to go out together.

Although Yan Hao already had a partner, because the number of mecha makers was originally smaller than that of mecha fighters, in principle, a mecha maker could decide on his own the partnership relationship with several mecha fighters. It can be one-to-one, one-to-five, one-to-six. This time Yan Hao came to participate in a blind date, ah, ah, it was a mutual selection of partners, mainly just to count the number of people.

The location where the partners choose each other is in the largest training ground of the Mecha Academy. Every student of Mecha Driving Department who comes to participate must bring their own mecha, and the Mecha Manufacturing Department will also allow the other party. In the case of mech inspection, in addition to the person, the camera armor is also required. The higher the level of mecha, the easier it is to be popular.

Of course, the same is true for the students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. In addition to the relatives, they also need to look at the mecha repair technology of the Mecha Manufacturing students.

He Shao and Yan Hao came relatively late. When they arrived, the two sides had already started to communicate. Seeing that everyone was coming, Professor Qin looked at the time again, and then glanced at the teacher in the Mecha Driving Department. The teacher checked the number of people on their side and nodded that they were all there too.

Professor Qin stepped forward and announced: "Partners are selected for each other, now it's time. If the pairing is completed during the process of partner selection, come to my side to register."

There was an uproar in the training ground, and everyone's exchanges became more enthusiastic.

"Registration? It feels as if you really want to get married." Yan Hao was also brainwashed by He Shao's blind date.

"It's just the teacher for statistics. The registration is not strict. You can change partners at will." He Shao explained.

While the two were talking, two students in sophomore uniforms walked over.

"Someone is looking for you, I'll go first." Yan Hao turned and was about to leave.

"What are you going to do, help me identify it." He Shao pulled Yan Hao.

Soon they walked in front of them, they nodded politely at them, introduced themselves: "My name is Lin Qing, I am a level 4 mecha fighter, and my mecha is a level 5 mecha. Mecha."

"My name is Song Kai, and I am also a level 4 mecha fighter, but I am undergoing a level 5 assessment, and I will be able to upgrade to level 5 next semester. My mech is also a level 5 mech."

Lin Qing glanced at her friend, cursed a good chicken thief in her heart, and quickly added: "I am also preparing for the level five assessment."

"Hello, I’m He Shao. I was ranked twelve in my class last semester. I have the advantage of making energy blocks. I can produce 70% efficiency of level six energy." Shao worked hard for a while, and now he is in the top three in the class at the level of energy block production.

"Hello, hello." The two nodded to He Shao, and then looked at Yan Hao who was standing next to He Shao.

Yan Hao was taken aback for a moment, and then introduced himself: "Hello, my name is Yan Hao, I already have a partner."

Yan Hao didn't plan to find a partner, so naturally he wouldn't talk about a lot of his own advantages and class ranking like He Shao did.

"I know you, your partner is Sheng Heng, a junior, and your boyfriend." Lin Qing obviously knew Yan Hao, and after Yan Hao finished speaking, he said in a series.