Chapter 114: Soft rice man

Start from the beginning

Mr. Zhong frowned, opened the star network, found the mecha building that had no idea how many floors were built, and left a message directly: [Not for sale, this mecha is a teaching prop, and it is also a meeting gift for the apprentice and wife. 】

Mr. Zhong’s message was directly bolded by the head of the Propaganda Department of the Institute. As soon as this comment came out, the style of the netizens suddenly became crooked.

No one cares about the two words written on the front of the teaching aid, and everyone's focus is on the back.

[Apprentice daughter-in-law? Meet up? 】

[Which apprentice, Mr. Zhong-there are seven apprentices in total. 】

[No, it's eight. Didn't you read the list of mimic mech producers announced by the God of War Corps before? There is a new apprentice named Yan Hao, who seems to be Zhong Lao's new apprentice. 】

[Let me go, the warrior who single-killed the ninth-level Zerg in the video is not Yan Hao's boyfriend, right? 】

[Excuse me, brother Yan Hao, is there still a lack of boyfriends? 】

[Excuse me, do other students of Zhong Lao still lack boyfriends? Graduated from university, the kind with a four-level mecha certificate. 】

[Excuse me, does Mr. Zhong still lack apprentices and daughters-in-law? No matter which apprentice is allocated to you, I can do it. 】

...

Then came a series of courtship comments, and in just half a day, Mr. Zhong's apprentices became the most popular golden bachelors in the whole Federation.

"..." The apprentices.

What you love is not me, but the mecha of my master.

Fortunately, even if Mr. Zhong's exception was explained in this way, the buying news on the Internet has gradually disappeared. As for the military or some forces inquiring through internal relations, they were also sent back by Zhong Lao.

However, Sheng Heng became the most enviable man in the entire federation.

When Sheng Heng found out that he got such an evaluation, not only was he not angry, but he was very happy. With his enthusiasm, if he were a star, it would be considered public.

"It's too much, how can they say that, it's not a mimicry mech that can kill the ninth-level Zerg, it's obviously the mental power of the senior." Yan Hao said angrily.

"But if there is no mimic mech, I really can't reach the front of the ninth-level Zerg." Sheng Heng smiled and calmed a certain cutie who was complaining about him. He will have such a good temper tomorrow-a person, actually. Will be angry about this kind of thing.

"But the eldest brother clearly said that your battle was very exciting. If you change a person, even if you are driving a mimic mech, you will not be able to do it like you. These people on the Internet, saying you, obviously completely obliterated you. It’s the credit." Yan Hao is worthless for Sheng Heng.

"It's okay, I like soft rice." It's probably that Yan Hao's angry look is too cute. The cheeks on both sides are like steamed buns, which makes people want to take a bite. So Sheng Hengshun opened his mouth gently, as he thought. The bite-down.

"You..." Yan Hao covered his face, a little dumbfounded. But the person did not back away, still standing in place.

Sheng Heng was overjoyed. This was the first time that Yan Hao did not subconsciously avoid him after being stolen by himself.

Yes, there is progress.

At this moment, the atmosphere was just right. Sheng Heng raised his hand and quietly came to Yan Hao's mind. When he was about to push people over, the door of the dormitory was suddenly knocked twice.