F I F T E E N

Stiles was pacing his room as Cora and I sat awkwardly on the bed. Stilinski stood a little ways away, arms folded over his chest.

Stiles sighed as he continued pacing. "Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yes, okay. No, oh-"

"-Stiles?" Stilinski cut him off.

"Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just- I'm trying to-" Stiles stressed. "I'm just trying to figure out how to start here."

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time."

"Um, for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right?" He started. "I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like- It's like you've been playing a losing game."

"Stiles," his Dad stopped him, "the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son."

Stiles sighed in frustration. "I know. Okay, see, but that's- that's just it, Dad." He reached over and grabbed a chest Baird that caught his eye. "The- the reason that your losing the game is cause you've never been able to see the whole board." He set it down and opened it up. "I need to show you the whole board."

~

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" Stilinski asked his son in disbelief. This was a rather long presentation or conversation or whatever one would call what just happened.

"Yes." Stiles confirmed.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

"Hunter." Stiles corrected, holding up the piece he made represent her. "That's- purples Hunter."

"Along with Allison and her father." Cora added.

"Yeah, and- and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"

"What? No, no, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay? Well, we think." Stiles said.

"So who's the Kanima?" Stilinski questioned, confused.

"Jackson." Stiles answered as if it were obvious.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf." Stilinski argued.

"Jackson was the Kanima first and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now he's in London." Stiles explained. This isn't gonna turn out the way he planned.

"Who's the Da-Rack?"

"It's Darach."

"We don't know yet." I said.

"We don't know yet." Stiles pointed at me.

"But he was killed by werewolves?"

"Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles nodded.

"We think." Cora and I said in unison.

"We think." He pointed at us again. "Yeah." Stilinski sighed as he leaned back. "Why was Jackson the Kanima?"

"Cause sometimes the shape that you take reflects the person that you are."

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier by the second father take?" Stilinski asked.

"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one your currently wearing." Stiles replied, looking down for a second.

"Yeah." He nodded and stood up to leave. Stiles quickly jumped in front of him. "Dad- Dad, would you- I can prove it, okay?" He said. "She's one of them." He glanced at us. "Both of them. A werewolf."