spend money to make money

[ 10x repay skill, 10 billion giving back ] { decided to change the 10x times rebate skill to this}

'ahhh the pleasure of this ,spending money knowing i'll get 10 times the amount i spent back is such a good feeling' saiko said in his head . " Well that's it mr. darwin , you officially own villa number 1 " lou tang said , he had learned the man's name in front of him after reading the title deed . "well if i could make a request , could i know how many villas don't have owner still " saiko said , although he was a major shareholder for the ling group , he would be going on a shopping spree and if he had just got money out of nowhere then it would be very suspicious. Saiko wants to stay undercover for as long as possible , at least till his break ends . Although people hate the rich , they dare not do anything against them , although they could mess up a rich person's face at the moment but after that the one who would get the last laugh would be the one with the money .

"huh well most of our villas have been sold , it used to be vilass 1-6 that were for sell , but since you bought villa 1 only 5 villas are left on sale" lou tang said interested in what saiko was planning. " Ok well, after thinking about it I would like to buy the remaining villas " saiko said . real estate could make a lot of money and it could be an excuse if asked where he got money from . "huh sir are you sure " lou tang said taking a gulp. "Yes , I'm positive we could skip the business , I've already bought villa number 1 and the other 5 would be for an investment " saiko said calmly. "Huh yes sir " Lou Tang said . He had gotten up and went to the same file cabinet and grabbed 5 folders he had then taken out a calculator , seconds later Lou tang was typing in numbers figuring out the total. " umm the price would be 6.71 billion after taxes " Lou Tang said with sweat drops. 'if does buy these we have made already over 7 billion today ' . lou tang said in his head

" Alright then I've signed the deeds then can we get on to the part where I pay " said saiko .

"huh yes it's the same as before just swipe and pay then that's it '' Lou Tang said getting everything done , now all saiko has to do is swipe the card and pay . Saiko had swiped the card and was now waiting . After a minute a beep sound had played out loud notifying that the transaction was done. " well now you're officially the owner of villa from number 1 to 6 " lou tang said a bit exasperated .

[ 10 time rebate skill activated, 67.1 billion have been given back]

'huh 70 billion gained in a day like this , if i was told i would have 70 billion to my name yesterday i would have just thought these words were for bullying purposes' saiko said in his head . " Thank you Mr.Tang for your business today. If you could, I'd like for my purchases to be kept low profile, " Saiko said, getting up . " yes of course mr. darwin" lou tang said in a respectful tone . Saiko had walked out of the building , he was holding a black card with golden edges. That card was to identify to the security that he lived here but his card was special because it was a card to identify that he owned a villa above villa 10 . saiko had gotten in and was driving to his villas , it was a curvy road . saiko had pulled up to villa 6 , every villa down the road after this was his . saiko had gotten out of the car and looked at the giant house it was big taking up a large area of space .

" ahh this still feels like a dream , well let's get what needs to be done" saiko said as he walked up to the door resetting the finger print lock and setting it up with his . " Well, 5 more to go, " Saiko said as he got back in his car, driving up and stopping here and there . " huh finally the one i'm actually going to stay in " saiko said pulling into the garage of the house " huh finally , i came here to buy a house and ended up buying 6 " saiko said as he repeated the steps he did for all those other houses , he then went inside of the house and took a look around his new house , walking around exploring the rooms . After a while, Saiko had gotten familiar with the house. Everything was already in the house , the newest smart fridges , knives , new furniture , 100 inches smart TVs . The house was just waiting for someone to live in it. " ok there's something that i still need like food" saiko said he took out his old reliable phone and went to take notes . to write his to buy list. " ok so i need food top priority, yes then i'll need to buy some stuff so i won't be bored. i need more cloths as well , oh and jewelry yeah " saiko said looking at his list .