war pt 2

"swooosh "  

"wow what a pretty view from up here " said saiko as he rode on sparky . bye now sparky is on par with ophis and great red , sparky now has a fire element head which now uses heavenly fire which is as hot as amaterasu but its blue , he also has a head for nature and poison , the poison s very toxic and a blast from it can instantly corrode a ultimate devel to a pile of mush , also he can use the nature to grow trees and use vine based attacks , his third head uses water and ice , his ice can get as cold as absolute zero ( search it up that is just one of those science fact that just make you say wow) , his next head can use lightning witch contains up to 1 billion volts , his last head can use time ( no not time traveling) , sparky cann use time to either rewine it to point of the object not existing of skip forward to were it also doesn't exist , of course he can control it . 

"were here go down now and sparky make sure you do a badass intro ok bud " saiko says rubbing sparky's head .

pov enemy factions 

rs) " look at the sky " the random soldier yells catching everyone's attention as everyone looks up all they see is a black sky , soon lighting strikes in the background allowing the soldiers on the ground to see a massive shadow hiding in the clouds . soon the lighting start to hit constantly and the soldiers see the shadow becoming closer . " fall back and prepare the shields"  says a commander. "boom" a pillar of lightning strike and a wall of blue fire rise blocking the giant shadow   . the ground around the outside of the fire wall giant trees apear and out of the trees they all transform into giant tree people ( imagine maleficent)  all then bow to the shadow . " soon the fire extinguishes . " so system are the bots don deactivating the traps" saiko says [ yes ] . from the soldiers view they see a menacing hydra with 5 heads all having different colors and each different color lights coming from their throats .

( i edited it so sorry if its bad but i think i did pretty good considering i did it with a mouse and it was my first time) 

" hey now why are you backing away didn't you want this war now come on , oh and don't worry about the traps we wouldn't want your soldier to get hurt now

" hey now why are you backing away didn't you want this war now come on , oh and don't worry about the traps we wouldn't want your soldier to get hurt now ..would we " saiko said with a grin on his face as he smiles like a maniac . " hello saiko im michael the leader of heaven and i think i speak when we say a child like you can never go up against us so go home so we wont need to shed blood plus you don't have a army for your self just you and a powerful mount " he says as multiple leaders come to the front line . " woah woah woah time out sparky's not my mount hes my best friend you know mans best friend " saiko said " also let me know how it feels to be put in such a position bye a human without a sacred gear" saiko said as he saw all the soldiers get confuse " if he just a human with no sacred gear than i can tear him apart don't worry ill end this war for us " says a high class devil who was cocky ' haha ill be a hero so many woman will want me ahh all because of some punny human ' thinks the devil in his head as he appeared in front of saiko who was sitting in his throne on the ground , the devil cocked back his fist and swung but before he could move his arm a inch he was slapped and his whole entire half was destroyed " know your place ants i give you one last chance surrender and ill spare your lives but you must promise loyalty " saiko said as no one moved or said anything " fine if that how it is don't say i didn't warn you" " come out my soldier and enjoy the battle i promised you " saiko said soon everyone became tense after a bit everyone started to laugh " where's your army boy " zues says as he couldn't stop laughing and so did many other faction leaders . " oh there here just it takes a while you know now that there all riled up they're all wanting to come and tear yout soldiers apart ,it can become messy " saiko say " here they are " soon like a ocean of blackness appeared out of no where " ohhh" "wo ooo wo'" wars cries all synced making them become like a sonic wave " my soldiers here your battle i promised "  saiko says as he holds up his hand to sush them " my leig we thank you for this from the bottom of all of our hearts says all the battalion leaders who can speak . 

"ho - how i -mm possible " says a soldier who looks scared shitless now . " bellion ,kratos come up and stand beside me you guys are my right and left hand man , he says soon he feels enormous sadness from beru and igris ... " beru and igris you two come to one in front and one behind so you'll always be by my side " saiko says soon all of that sadness turned into joy so fast soo they instantly went to saiko they stood beside bellion and kratos . the domineering team already struck fear into all of the soldiers  and on top of that the dragon plus the army size was just to dommineering . " i have already given your chances and theyve all ran out now i wont take any surrendindering before 10 minutes as to let my soldier have their fun " saiko says " CHARGE!!!" saiko scream " AHHHHH" soon like streaks of lighting the soldiers all ran into the enemy's army while the mages stayed behind for long rang attacks . " go beru ,igris ,bellion, kratos have your fun as i will also have fun saiko says as he  jumps up in the air activates kurama and susanoo mode and make 4 tailed beast bombs " DIIIIEEEE YOU FILTHY SCRUBS " saiko yell out as he throws them . in a instant half of the enemy army was dead . " how could this happen" said michel say wat all the other also thought .

10 minutes time skip 

soon all that were left were around 1000 soldier all combined 

' hey system why haven't i got xp i've killed a lot of enemies .[ due to high level you no longer xp from so low level enemies but your soldiers due and multiple of them have advanced ] "oh " saiko said ." 10 minutes has been up and i will now accept surrenders all who wish to loyalty submit come forth and do not lie trust me when i say i can totally sense your loyalty if so then come and bow i won't make you beg i just need a bow ' hey system buy me a skill that if a person willingly bows i can make them 100% loyal and they'll never even think about betraying me ' saiko said in a hurry [ yes host done use 1 ability point to learn ] ' yes[ you got it] . soon all of the faction came and bowed " i saiko here by now am the ruler of this world and all of this world " saiko said and every living being alive in the world could hear it  " i saiko am not tyrant " revive" " take your soldiers back , i would feel great pain if my loyal soldiers also died and also as a first act as ruler " saiko said smugly [ congratulations host fro completing 1 of 2 requirements for "rebirth" rebirth will send you to a new world were you will also have to conquer and get to the new level limit , don't worry you can visit this world anytime you want , the next requirement needed to rebirth is you need to reach level 1 million the make level you can get to for now ][you can use rebirths as a currency to get extremely op items especially made by the system , you'll need to use 1 rebirth to access the shop and the most expensive thing in the shop right now is 1300 rebirths and that is omnipotent] 

===============================

aye bro shout out to jack a madman who never stops with overflowing  and god like ideas 

1) sparky and ophis they together gotta hook my boy sparky up 

2) i need to know which one you prefer first , saiko will soon rebirth so i want to know which world he should go to first 

1: zombie apocalypse world

2: cultivation world

in both world saiko will keep the system and his army , and sparky , and all of his skills but hell restart from level 0 

 so just vote wich world i should do first the voting will end at 1 pm