ko-no-su-ba

Saiko had just finished rebirthing and was now in a new world. Saiko was sitting in a chair and son woke up, he looked around him and saw that he was in a place where it was black , a light , and someone sitting on a throne . "Hello, I'm Eris, the goddess of fortune, and you have died," she said . saiko didn't say anything as he sat there unresponsive , eris thought he was speechless so she just continued . " I know this was so sudden but don't worry I'll give you 3 options to pick from . 1 you got to heaven to bask in the sun for all of eternity , 2 you get reincarnated again but i'll have to erase all of your memories , or 3 you can go to a world with magic to defeat a demon king , but you'll get 1 wish to help you on your journey . ''Eris finishes and looks at Saiko who is now thinking. 'ok so this is konosuba i basically already have everything i need but i can wish for something to help me on meeting the level requirements as konosuba is a fairly weak universe , the anime is just full of shenanigans and chaos ' . 'i can relax in this world as i know nothing can hurt me here '. "uhh i choose number 3 " saiko says . " great , ok what do you wish for , here are some things you can wish for " eris says as she summons a stack of papers with weapons and abilities. "can i get a 10x xp and coins boost". "hmm you're the first person to ever wish for something like that , most others choose their favorite superheros or anime mcs power , fine i'll grant you this wish . please be safe i wish the best of luck on your journey to kill the demon king " eris says as saiko then gets teleported outside of the kingdom's walls. "ok first thing first coins so i can register as adventure , in the anime it took 4 gold coins for aqua and kazuma to register so 2 gold coins should be the registration fee for 1 person. " . 'Coins won't be a problem in the future with an additional 10x stats and coins. hey system does it stack with my already 10x wish , or does it multiply it so like in reality it 100x ' [ it stacks so its 20x ] 'ok'. saiko continued to walk into the kingdom towards the guild.

[ the requirements to rebirth again are /

1/ level 3 mill [ incomplete]

2/ start your own kingdom[ incomplete]

3/ help kazuma defeat the demon king[ incomplete]

'huh so it has different requirements' saiko said as he reached the guild . He went inside and looked around. He saw parties drinking and having fun. Saiko continued to look around and found Kazuma and his party . when saiko was sent to this world kazuma had just formed his party with darkness and megamind. 'Well I already know where he is , but I'll have to join his party ' . Right now saiko had 2 very good items with him which were level restore and omniscience for 1 rebirth. These 2 items were extremely good but saiko didn't want to waste them on this weak world and so he planned on saving them for another world . "well here goes nothing" saiko says as he walks towards kazuma and his party , he gets to the table and sits down . kazuma and his party notice saiko and see him sit down at their table . "Hey, don't you see we have this table," Kazuma says. saiko turns around and looks at kazuma like he wasn't bothered with him and said. " Oh hey can you lend me 2 gold coins to register shut in otaku "saiko says . megumin and darkness look at saiko dumbfounded not knowing what shut in otaku means . " heh yeah no problem "kazuma says as he sweats realizing saiko also came from earth . "thanks" saiko says as he takes the coins to register , he chooses adventurer as he couldn't get anything else with his low stats . "hey sorry i did that but i couldn't think of any other way to get some money except saying that , but hey i'm saiko and as you already know im like you " saiko says to kazuma who was next to him helping him register. "so you come from earth as well "kazuma says "yeah didn't i just say that " "huh sorry it just that i have a horrible team and can you join " "yeah i was going to anyways"saiko says "ok thank god , so what did you wish for "kazuma said with a gleam in his eyes. ï got a 10x xp and coins' ' saiko said. "Huh, you're useless too, " Kazuma says as he walks to his table . 'i'll kill him' saiko says as he stares at kazuma . Nobody has ever talked to him like that in so long , he has taken over worlds, killed gods with his bare hands , and has a pet dragon that can destroy universes , yet some kid who can only steal panties and rely on his teammates who are scrubs , call him useless .