the guest

"creak" the door to the school council room opens and sona walks in with her peerage. "hey "saiko says as he sees the peerage come in, he gets multiple greetings before it goes silent again . "ok let's go to the orc now be on your best behavior "sona says looking at saji.  Holding on to sonas waist while walking beside her was saiko as they were meer feet from the door he goes up and opens it for her and her peerage before walking in. he goes back to his original spot beside sona holding her waist as they then walk into the orc and greet each other . "hello miss sitri "says a maid with gray hair."hello grafiya how are you doing" ,"im great but whos this besides is he the fiance of yours i heard about "she says while looking at saiko confused 'didn't she say that he was as powerful as a mou she was probably trying to boast about her brother in law but lied , well she is pretty childish so wasn't surprised she has over exaggerated before ' grafiya say in her head "yes  he is his name is saiko darwin "sona says while laying her head on his shoulder. "well you look happy so i guess its good " . A orange magic circle appears in the room and rias sighs "haha risers is in the human world " a man in a red suit walks out from the circle "hello my beautiful rias how are you "he says while walking to her he grabbed her hand and kiss it then he saw sone "hello sona long time no see" he says as he walk to her to grab her hand to kiss it , as he stretches his hand to to grab her hand saiko slaps it away "sorry but no you wont kiss her hand " saiko says. "How dare you you pesent human ill kill you "he says gathering flame in his hand and throws a punch at saiko . ' damn he just had to go and do that doesn't he know hes no match for him 'grafiya says 'well i can't do anything about that im only here for rias and her group not sona  'grafiya says in her head . saiko grabs risers punch extinguishing his flames from the punch and pushes him away to the couch were he trips and fall on to "its rude to attack people" saiko said . grayfia and riser were shocked wasn't he just a human yet he easily defeated riser " how dare a mere human like you dare insult riser ". "riser calm down hes sonas fiance"grafiya says as she sees that saiko is definitely way out of risers league . "hmm ill let it go this time but next time riser will beat you "riser say . As time continues we get to when this meeting is almost over . "ill give you ten days to practice because riser is sure he will win "riser says leaving . "ill go report this to your brother now good bye everyone "grafiya says as she leaves "well rias ill be rooting for you ill get you some excuses for you to practice "sona says as she leaves with her peerage " . [ host gacha has started you've gotten tree of life seed: the trees of lifes fruit will heal any injury and can be made into medicine to do the same thing ] the system says 'have one one my bots plant it into the 12 star world and also have it give sparky the high quality meat he deserves his reward' [ yes host] . 

 timeskip/ saikos pov

*sigh* 

"you ok sona " . i ask sona as i she shes a bit down . ïm just worried for rias although shes my rival shes still one of my best friends and she really doesn't want to marry that pervert of riser , i mean i know i wouldn't want to " she says as she sat in her chair. "oh .... well all we can do now is wish she gets enough training , well ima go home wanna come with me " i said . "no we have to deal with some strays tonight and other things so i might not be home well until rias is done training as we usually split the work but now i'll be packed so gone on with out me " she says as she starts to work "ok bye "i go over to her and give her a goodnight kiss as i part from her face i see shes a bit flushed .

timeskip 

"ok well now that i'm at level 224 and have some op abilities i still lack battle experience and i have well ten days to practice hopefully "'system can you tell me the time difference in this dungeon i'm going to go to '[yest host the dungeon your going to go to is called hell's fourth floor and there are six floors and the time is different on each floor bye 1 on floor 4 the time is 20 days in here is 1 day out in the real world ] 'that a lot i think ill be int there for five days ill just ask sona to excuse me from school for five days then ' saiko said in his head, then he texted sona to excuse him and she asked why and he said for training and then he was excused for 5 days but in reality it would be 100 days . 'ok system what are the levels of this dungeon and ow do they work or more of like their forefront like are they independent or in groups'[ the lowest level monster or enemy is a level 230 demon, then is a level 250 demon general , then is 270 level army leader ,and above that is a level 300 supreme leader which ruler over all if you cant tell this dungeon woks as a army ] 'ok thanks for that 'saiko said "huh ok i need this how can i have such power not know how to fight ok i need to do this '. 'system send me in ' saiko said in his head [ transporting you ] ...'i can get some new army soldiers from here i 'saiko said . Altho saiko had just gotten many new soldiers added to his army only the world boss became a commander so not that strong but still that was a t level 67 and now he was going in to a totally different realm . as saiko looks around he see a large group of demon more of a camp 'oh im lucky as soon as i get in here there a big group of people awaiting me " saiko says as he run to the direction of the camp "kurama wanna have some fun "saiko says as he activates his ems to for perfect susano and activates his rinnegan ,while forming a kurama with chakra to merge with his susano "we cant go easy on them they are stronger and more in number so lets utterly destroy them "saiko screams as he attacks the camp.

=====================================

thats a wrap