cultivating

"swiish" the wind blows on top of the tree leaves. 

" system how much is it for 1 bot " saiko said as he was walking finding a safe spot to sit down .[ 100 coins host] " good system start the hack let me go to a hacking area " [yes host , hacking area found the tall tree, transporting now] " huh its called the tall tree " saiko said before going to the hacking area , he spawned on a branch took out his relentless blade and started to run around to find mobs ." if  i remember right to level up i need 10 xp to level up witch will come after i kill 1 level 1 monster were my 10x stat will come in play and i'll also get 50 coins so i can buy a bot , just get 2 kill and that will be all " saiko says to himself as he runs around . After killing two monster saiko is now a level 1 and is half way to level 2 " man i remember me being at level 1 mill ahh " saiko says as he exits out of the hack site and buys a bot which he immediately put to work to grind . "system how many bot can i buy right now [5 and the next one will cost 200 coins the 3 one 300 the 4 one 400  and the 5 one 500] "oh thanks "saiko says " once i get enough immediately buy the next bot and put it to work, and repeat until i have bought all the bots "saiko said [do you wish to turn  off the notification] " no leave them on i'm on a extremely low level and need to get stronger fast just tell me when a new bot is bought and when a bot is about to die , also have them work together i dont want my bot to die because they are extremely important right now " [yes ]. 

" system can you tell me the cultivation realms plz " saiko said [ yes the first realm is qi gathering there are 5 level of this and this is to build the detain next is , qi paths ,5 level and this is to have the qi in which you gathered in qi gathering  run thru your body and ublock and refines the meradias , also when in the qi paths , let's say you have a high quality fire qi but you got some common qi for the rest of the qi gathering levels it'll be easier to learn fire type martial arts , next earth realm  6 levels, then heaven realm 8 levels, saint realm 4 levels and , god realm 3 level, and the final one supreme god realm , those are it , of course there is what is called ultimate realm but that is not important right now] " wait what's the ultimate realm aren't i supposed to get the highest cultivation possible " saiko said [the ultimate realm is not a real itself its more of like getting bonus point , each realm has its own ultimate realm but to get the ultimate realm for each stage you can't break threw to the next realm or you'll miss the chance to get the ultimate realm ] . " oh ok so system how do i complete the 5 ,or six level of qi gathering " saiko said [ you'll need to gather 5 different types of qi but to get the ultimate realm you'll need to absorb a divine qi , for each level of qi gathering you need to absorb the elemental qi, fire , earth, water,wind , and lightning for regular people but since you want ultimate realm you'll need at least one of these qi to be a devine qi] [ to absorb a divine qi you will either have to go to a sacred place or find a treasure that has some] " or i could bye it from the store" saiko says [...yes you could] the system said ' yep i'm officially the smartest person ever for choosing a universal store and a 10x stat ' saiko said in his head being proud of himself. then it hit him like a fat truck " system you know what i just remembered [ what] " my gotchas i must have over a hundred of those actually" saiko said [you do ,due to the different times of all the dungeon you've been in you've accumulated 40,002 unopened gotchas, and all of that from being lazy ...how] " hahah i know thank you thank you" [ sike you thought it all restarted when you rebirthed ] " what that no fair omg im so stupid and how could you play me like that system" saiko said being angry " [ it was a a joke come on dont take it seriously but , forreal next time remember thing like this when you rebirth next time ] "yeah i guess so " [2 more bots have been bought and host level is now at level 5] "nice " saiko said . as the sky was becoming dark saiko found a cave to sleep in for the night, soon going to sleep leaving his bots to work hard to earn money .

Now in the morning we see saiko waking up and doing some exercise to wake his body up " good morning system " saiko said [ good morning host would you like the review from last night ] " sure " [ none of your bots died last night and they actually have gained intelligence , for the spoils of war they have killed 40 lv1 flys, 37 lv2 ants, 30 lv3 mosquitos, 24 lv 4 moths, and 14 lv5 spiders all in total 12350 xp and 18500 coins ] [ host has leveled up 21 times] " it's a start,  ok now system buy the dungeon creator for 10,000 coins" [yes done you can now enter dungeons] "send the bots in make sure they work as a team , i dont need combat experience i've gotten over 2 centuries of combat experience " [ well technically yes ,but no] [ the bots have been sent to the dungeon] " whats the probability they die in the dungeon " [ 20 percent but if they take some breaks then 0 % ] " make them not die i need the money to unlock my army then i'll be able to make some serious bank , plus this dungeon has higher level mobs its a level 20 dungeon so we will definitely get the money in no time , but till then lets just be overpowered , huh ultimate level  i be the most divine qi someone got was maybe 2, huh