sparky

creek creek

[ host divine hydra egg is hatching best be there and let you be the first thing it sees ]. " yeah okay" as then saiko goes into his world, saiko has already fused with his world stone now he is his world and the world is him they are one now. as saiko appears in his world he goes to the egg once it gets there it's almost cracked open. After a few seconds out came a tiny hydra. as it was looking around it saw a gorgeous world with mountains rivers and 12 suns in the sky when it was taking in its surroundings it saw saiko. " system bye me the best quality dragon food i can to help it grow [ that will be 10000 coins are you sure] " wooaah what why so expensive" [ this food will help the dragon grow 3 times fast and help it build muscle as well as magic] " uhh yeah buy it if it's that good then yeah i want him to be super strong like tiant" [ yes confirmed here you go ] as a holden piece of meat the size of half of saikos body appeared in front of him. Once the meat came out of nowhere the hydra had hearts in its eye as it ran towards the meat to take a bite. the hydra instantly fell in love with the meat it continued to eat and eat and eat it now only had one bite left and that was soon gobbled up , after which it ate, saiko came down and started to put some of his magic in the hydra to form a contract it worked and now they hydra was now saikos " lets call you sparky kay " said saiko after witch when the hydra heard its name it started jumping around flapping its wings it was excited " it acts like a dog " saiko chukelded a bit then he continued to play with his dragon. [ host it is currently 8 in the night as well you have school tomorrow i advise host get some rest] " thanks mom , fine i'll go" saio said " by sparky train ok and if you get lonely heres a toy, system bye me a dragon toy [ yes host] soon a small little dummy came came out and as well as something that looks like a squeaky toy the dummy got up squeezed the toy and threw it the hydra instantly ran towards it "it really is a dog" saiko said after he left his world he left to go to sleep. it was now the next morning as saiko was just relax until he needed to leave "system is there anyway i can hide like my magic aura or presence "[yes just try to suppress your magic in not get a small charm to help [system advises to try and suppression aura yourself as it is more cost efficient and some charms wont do anything for a high leveled supernatural but if you do it yourself it will work on high level super natural ] "thank you system for the recommendation, can you uhh tell me how or like get a skill book'[ do you which to learn aura suppression 1 ability point needed ] "yes plz "saiko said soon a feeling he is starting to get used to after which he immediately start the aura suppression skill and started making his way to school . as he get there all the people notice him rs1"is that saiko omg it is he had a glow up and a good one rs2"yeah omg he can rival kiba now " rd3"yo dude look its saiko and he got a glow up dammit he's prolly gonna take all the girls so'' rs4 "so that why he was here for a whole week " as saiko ignores all of the and heads to is classroom 'haha yesss i'm getting it now to see the look on akeno's face 'saiko thought after which he got on his classroom he head in but the teacher stopped hi"excuse me sir what are you doing i didn't get news of a new student"the teacher said "it's me saiko teach "saiko said instantly everyone in the classroom haad shocked faces this god like person in front of them was saiko "ohh saiko you've changed"he teacher said "yeah that what i wasn here the whole week i was getting new clothes and getting used to my new body sorry i was absent "saiko said and he smiled innocently at the teacher , she blushed "it doesn't matter your here now so go to your seat"she said as darwin was going to his seat everyone in the classroom just kept their eyes on him like he was a celebrity as he sat down everyone immediately wa talking to herself. as you were sat than and got in a comfortable spot you told the system to start hacking in the new dungeon and if the shadows were about to die to stop the hack [ yess host due to host level being at 31 the lowest level monster will be a level 30 werewolf with the highest which is the alpha being at 50 'wow system so his time its a pack of werewolves ' [ yes host as you leveling up the monster in the dungeon will also get stronger ] as the hack started saiko waited anxiously then all of a sudden [ bot 1 has almost died ] [ congratulation heat on killing a level 30 werewolf] [ host has received 12000 xp and ability point as well as 15000 coins] [ bot 2 has almost died canceling hack ] . saiko awas silence he was excited that he got so much xp but also a bit afraid he currently has a state of 330 but he didn't know that the monsters were made based on his straight so not every level 30 would be as strong as him it must be known that saiko asically is a level 330 due to his 10 x wish so in actuality a regular level 30 supernature could be instantly defeated. [host has leveled up 3 times] as saiko put his head down not wanting people to look at him weird bc of his power ruch after 5 minutes it was over and class has started saiko didn't pay attention bc he has the system it was a universal computer so some simple equations was was easy for it to breath so he just talked to the system about its "system what should i do so that my boy don't die too quick "saikon said [upgrade strength absorber] the system said saiko had totally forgot about strength absorber"system upgrade straight absorber as much as i can " saio said [ yes host ] [ straughn absorber levels to max remaining 15999 of 31000 ability points] saiko was trembling he basically had the ultimate defense against physical attacks such as punches scratches and also ancient weapons. 'with this skill i'm kinda unrivaled this could have been one of my wishes and it would have been good too "systeme start the hack gain"[ you cant you need to wait 7 hour before you try again due to the bots almost dying ] "damn it not just one bot but the first on as well ....come one thnks aiko .. system buy another boy and immediately put him in to start the hack [ using in 1400 ability points , 14599 ability poi tns left starting hack] when saiko heard this he was thrilled 'system turn off notification until i get home ok 'saiko said in his mind [ yes host].

the rest of the day was boring for saiko it all the more making him want the day to end ' i wonder how many the bot has killed ohh yess this is gonna be amazing 'saiko thought as he heard the bell ring it was time to go to lunch he went out to find a place in a shadow as he found a spot by a tree he see isseas get beat by his friends , he didn't get any bit of interest from the conversation, 'mann 2 more classes and i'll get my rewards aiko thought as some girls from his class come to talk to him about how much he changed and how good looking he looks now as saiko was getting bombarded by questions he was saved by the bell. saiko ws now basically jumping in his seat 'any second now aiko thought as the bell rang he got up and was the first out the door as he was at the school gates he heard a too familiar voice 'wow saiko you've changed"akeno said. saiko stopped right in his tracks ''goodbye akeno i have nothing to say to you "saiko says as he walks away "hey don't be like that "akeno said as it was too late ans saiko was gone "come on akeno lets go we have things we need to do and we need to help issues get stronger "rias said "yes prez"kenpo quickly replies as they both head towards a old abandoned building . 'whew 'saiko let out his breath he ran away from akeno as he didn't realize it he ran all the way to his house , he got into his shoes and got comfortable on his couch . "system turn on notification"saiko said [ yes, host has killed 7 regular werewolves so far] [host has gotten 84 k xp and ability points as well as 105 k coins] [ host has leveled up 14 times ] boom not a second lete he felt the rush it definitely was his strongest rush feeling but it was his second largest . after saiko was savoring this feeling for 20 minutes he decide to go to his world were he would play with spark , he went into his world and saw sparky laying down he was 2 inches bigger and saiko noticed 'it must be that high quality meat i gave him as saiko called sparky's name , sparky immediately popped up and dashed towards saiko its flew and started jumping at his legs saiko petted it grabbed his toy the dummy stopped launching and and teased sparky , sparky was pumped it had his mind only on the ball as saiko threw it as hard as he could sparky immodestly flew towards it after 10 minutes it came back with it looking high and lofty he was proud and wanted to brag as if saying 'your throw wasn't anything saiko peyyed hom and the went to feed him he spent a hour playing with sparky which he then left and was now on his couch again "system are the bots done healing "[yes they are ] "system start the hack and have the shadows work together 3v 1 so the fights will end quicker : saiko said [ yes host]

================================

thats a wrap