my new world

As we see sona and her peerage in the familiar forest getting saji a familiar. "rustle rustle"out of a bush came a wolf it soon went to saji and started to nuzzle his nose up against his leg  "its a dire wolf  " said old ash "cool so saiko due you have a familiar that's better than a dire wolf "saji said trying to be better than saiko in any way possible just so his chance of stealing sona away  was higher witch it didn't go up "yeah i do actually "saiko said " "i don't believe it show me then ill stop bugging you"saji said. I don't think that will be a good idea you know i might scare away you little wolf "saiko said with a grin "it sound like your just scared to me " , "hey sparky you can come out now "saiko said as then as if his invis potion ran out sparky the myth the legend the celestial shaking hydra came out in all of his glory with his 3 heads 1 had red eyes,with flames as hair the other had blue eyes with ice spikes as his hair , and the last one had green eyes with leaves and vines as he stood behind saiko all of the other familiars in the area ran away even saji's dire wolf immediately  ran away even tho it was sajis familiar he still ran. As sona and her peerage saw the tyrannical looking hydra which even it radiated the same amount of power as one of their maous  "saiko sweetie that's your familiar "sona said as she swallowed her saliva stuck in her throat "yes he is aren't you a good boy huh aren't you "saiko said petting the middle head as if a dog seeing its owner after a week sparky immediately jumped up wagging its tail letting saiko pet it "wtf"saji said as if saying what everyone else had on their mind how could such a powerful familiar act like a dog they were dumbstroked "ok settle down boy meet sona "saiko said grabbing her and pulling her close to him "saiko i think this is a ba"before she could finish sparky licked her and jumped up "he  likes you "saiko said as he took sona hand and placed it on sparky's head "wow i cant believe such a strong familiar is your familiar" sona said still not getting over the fact that he had such a god like familiar "yeah but are we done here i have things i need to do "saiko said . As sona heard this she was a bit sad she couldnt spend time with her hubby. Sona then recompose herself 'how am i already obsessed with him it hasn't even been a week yet "lets go "sona said as then tsubaki made a portal to the student counsel room . "ok go home and rest we have a ... esteemed guest tomorrow so well  go greet him in the orc" yes president "everyone except saiko and tsubaki said as saiko as they left to go home, saiko, tsubaki and sona stayed at the student council room , why was saiko  staying well that was to go home with sona . soon it was midnight and finally they went home well they teleported but it doesn't matter as saiko went to take a bath sona stop him  "h-hey w-w-wanna take a bath together i c-can scrub your back " she said in a shy manner saiko was blushing red "sure we are a technically married couple aren't we " saiko said taking her hand going to the bath after they washed each other they sat there skin to skin one on top if the other with saikos arms over sona shoulder just relaxing it  was a pretty rough day "ahh this right here feels nice "saiko said as he laid back with sona still on his chest  "it is" sona said 'so if i think i'm right which i think i am  then riser is coming and hes pretty strong if i remember he beat issie's ass really bad and issie only beat riser even when he was in his balance breaker with holy water so that's pretty big, honestly riser should have gotten that but they allowed issei to use holy water 'saiko said in his head 'riser is also pretty cocky and needs someone to teach him a lesson but ill do that if he gets on my nerve 'saiko said unconsciously when he was thinking he brought his hand up to sona breast while he was thinking . ' hm so if i send my shadows to...what's this it feels a bit  hard and small but squishy 'saiko said in his mind as he opened his hand he saw what he was grabbing it was sonas nipple "oh sorry sona i was thinking and didn't realize my hand was doing that " saiko said as he took he hand away "huh huh it was okay were a couple "sona said with a face of ecstasy that was flushed red that was even redder than rias hair " lets get out so we can go to bed  we do have school tomorrow and that guest remember"  saiko said as he got out and grabbed a towel he left the bathroom leaving sona in there alone "my that felt good"she said after 5 minutes she started to get out she went to saikos room to put on  a gown and climbed in the bed saiko was down stairs getting a water , well supposedly actually he was sending his soldier to the dungeon this dungeon was harder than the werewolf was and bye a lot this dungeon was a magic dungeon were the monsters were mages and the lowest level one was a level 60 and level 80 group leaders and  supposably a world bass at level 100 wich if defeated gave very good loot and the deed to this world so he could use this world whenever and for whatever he wanted and this world time was different 1 day outside was 12 in here so this was a very good thing so he sent every single thing in here to claim the land he sent his 3 bots and he also bought 3 more for a total of 3500 ability points so they could gain intelligence he also bought the same high quality meet and a even higher quality meat as a reward if sparky did good he fed the lower quality meat to sparky and told him to slaughter every enemy and get the world deed and he'll give him better food immediately there was a fire that burned in his eyes he sent all of his warriors and shadow letters he was going all out for this . he went back upstair to go to sleep he got in bed snuggled up to sona and put his arm around her waist dragging her closer to him sona of course loved this as she had a tint of red in her cheeks and heart shaped pupils . saiko turned off the notification but looked threw the shop he didn't really have any attack power so he was looking threw the abilities 'hm i know ill get the ems and a rinnegan  and kurama yes and the sage of sixth ability , yes and some jutsus like the rasengan and the chidori and ill probably be done with naruto vers saiko said 'system bye me 1 ems and a rinnegan and buy a friendly kurama but full kurama make him like my best friend and give some fake memories and also give me the sage of six path powers and the rasengan and chidori 'saiko said waiting to see the price [that will 5 million coins are you sure to purchase] ' yes ' saiko said soon he felt his eyes itch but he didn't care [would you like to use 100 ability points to master all the skill you got ] the system said 'yes 'soon after 5 minutes he went to sleep.

Saiko got woken up by sona he got up got ready for school got everything ready to get for school he waited for sona ' hey good morning kurama ' saiko said 'good morning saiko 'a deep scary voice resounded in his mind . saiko now knows how to use kurama chakra and everything bc of the ability points he used last night "heey system can you bye mini and regular rasen shuriken also bye big  rasengan and shadow clone jutsu i forgot those last night [ bought rasenshuriken . not enough money for other jutsus each cost 100k so needed money is 300k] the system said "damn it ok system use a ability point to master rasen shuriken "saiko said [ done mastered rasen shuriken ] ."your ready "sona said "always"saiko said as they walked to school . 

 It was now late in the afternoon and saiko was in the student council room alone bc everyone was doing their work for the school and also doing their devil work 'ok system turn on notification and stop the hack 'saiko said in his min.[ stopping hack and turning on notification ] [ congrats host on achieving the world deed and a chest full of coins , 4 holy healing potions , worlds boss crown ] 'nice this is probably low tier items for defeating world  bosses but its still useful for me [yess due the the world being of low level they aren't compared to high level world like dungeons you get when you reach like level 200 ] [ host has killed 1 world boss , 20 group leaders , 100 mages ] 'wow i can't wait for my xp lets go 'saiko said [ all together host has gained 3145000 xp and 3850000 coins ] [host has leveled up 157 times ] "sheesh this be bussi-OOOOH my god i feel like a god "saiko said as the 157 level were adding to his body he felt amazing all of the other level up were nothing compare to this . saiko sat down enjoying this the high of instantly receiving huge amounts of strength were unexplainable soon the feeling went away and saiko felt fresh [ bought rasen shuriken big rasengan and shadow clone jutsu ] 'bye fire dragon jutsu and majestic destroyer flame justsu'saiko said [ bought both justus do you wish to use abilities points to learn the new jutsus ]  'yess'[ used 10 ability points to learned new jutsus] 

=====================

thats a wrap .