rebirthing again

" I am super close to qi paths 6 I just need to refine 1 more golden meridian and then ill be an earth warrior" saiko said as he was in a cultivation room that can only be used by the emperor. After about 30 minutes saiko came out of the cultivation room with a aura of a god that was undefeatable. " ahh earth realm final achieved." 'I think with this I'll be able to conquer the rest of the world , and I'll need to do that as soon as possible so I can get at least 1 task done ' saiko said to himself . ' system open world map ' [ world map]. ' hmm so I conquered the east empire and I need 3 more empires to go , I can divide the army into 3 and each one an go and capture the rest , while i cultivate , and when the army conquers the other empires , I will only need to focus on cultivating and rising my levels' . ' OK system split the army in 3 and have each party go conquer an empire '. [ done ] . ' Now all I need to do is to cultivate and wait.

 3 day time skip 

saiko had reach earth ultimate realm and was now on heaven realm level 3 , for saiko to reach ultimate earth ream he had to have the strength of 1000 earth realm warriors, and same for heaven , saiko will need to have the strength of 1000 heaven realm warriors , witch is super easy for saiko to do as he has the system . At this time the army's are still 2 days away from the other empires . As saiko didn't have anything to do he continued to cultivate. 

1 week time skip 

 The shadow army had now finished conquering the rest of the world, and had returned back saiko, who was ascending into the sky, as saiko had reached ultimate heaven realm a beam of light shun on him and was sucking him up into the sky he didn't freak out as the system had told him this would happen, it was basically like a world limit so as soon as he hit the would limit he would get taken to the clouds were he could continue to cultivate.

Saiko didn't have to take over the sky , or wherever he was going but it was probably going to happen either way . As saiko had finished rising ,his sight was blurred by clouds. After 3 minutes they disappeared and he was building , trees, and people all around. " its him kill him " yelled someone then suddenly about 30 people who were above heaven realm attacked saiko , saiko tried summoning his soldier but the people were prepared they had seen his ability and had come up with a barrier to block his abilities , if saiko wanted to get out of this he had to fight with his bare hands . " Die you bastard, '' a man who looked to be a general said as he lunged towards saiko, swinging his sword downward. saiko dodge but a piece of his hair had been sliced off , saiko didn't get a break as 3 more people started to attack , saiko was dodging , and counter attacking the best he could , he finally got rid of the 3 that were attacking him but more people started to attack him . 'this is getting annoying' saiko said in his head as he punched thru the chest of one of the people attacking him .' I will kill you for conquering my empire" most of the soldiers said . the people were attacking saiko bc they saw how he took over all of the empires with his shadow soldiers , now that saiko had come to them they definitely wanted to bash his skull in . " back the hell away" saiko screamed as he grabbed the heads of 2 attackers then in a flash their heads came off. saiko jumped to the next person he could find , he grabbed an arm pulled it towards him and a person flung towards him saiko grabbed the attackers neck and broke it , throwing the body away as if a piece of trash . ' this feeling , i feel amazing' saiko said as it had been a long time since he had such an intense fight . " die" said a he man as he dashed at saiko , saiko was dealing with a other person when he saw the man coming ' i won't be able to dodge it completely saiko said as he extended his right arm , as the man thrust his spear forward it went threw saiko's hand but it stopped , saiko had stopped the attack in a way where he'd suffered the least amount of injuries. " You're the first person to make me bleed in a long time,'' Saiko said as he pulled the spear out and held it.  "And for that I'll let you become my soldier," Saiko said as he dashed and rammed the spear into the man's head . "slesh" saiko had gotten cut from behind from a sneak attack . " euhh" saiko grunted as he turned around and shoved the spear in the attackers head . " I gotta get out of here but there's probably about 7 more people " saiko said in a low voice analyzing his surroundings ' system' ...' system'... . saiko went wide eyed as the system was responding . ' the barrier must be cutting off the system from me ' saiko said in his head . if it was true then saiko would need to kill the people who were holding up the barriers which was 4 . saiko jumped and stabbed the spear threw a attackers head , saiko looked like a demon going on a rampage , saiko made quick work of the remaining people leaving the 4 barrier holders, he dashed and one died , saiko took out the spear and a clear hole was seen in the man's head , saiko then killed all the remaining barrier holders in the same fashion . ' system ' [yes host] ' oh thank god ' saiko said in his head [ host i below 50% health , plz find a safe spot] saiko heard the system and walked in a random direction , soon he found a woods he went in and walked about a mile before finding a cave he went in it and collapse .