news spread fast

"right here" saiko says , soon after a bit of time everyone untenses and started to laugh." how dare you make a fool of us i'll kill you and torture you myself" the patriarch said " last time this also is what happened and in 10 minutes out of a million soldiers only 1000 stood still alive " saiko said as he stared at the patriarch with crazy eyes . " do you think i'll believe your lie ", " oh here they are" saiko says " why you dirty fi-" . like a god of death had appeared instantly everyone beside saiko knelt , all of the people kneeling looked at were the pressure was coming from and they saw millions of soldiers , like a wave of endless darkness " our lieg " everyone who could speak said while those who couldn't yet roared but not loud but more as a greeting  but all did the same thing they all knelt. " ahh you guys are finally here you know that's the second time that happened , next time let's do a flawless entrance ok like just walk thru ok dont crowd bc eventually the army will take a long time to come out " saiko said smiling to all the soldiers " we honor our kings smile it makes our day " said beru " thank you beru , now where was i oh yes you guys" saiko said ." how could he have such a army"jin woo said ," yes how it must be some demonic martial arts that can summon the dead but i've never seen one this powerful" said the patriarch " hey dumbass it's not a martial arts i've told you i come from a different world " saiko said as he goes up to the patriarch , beru and igris follow as they know this person is stronger than their liege ," hey igris this person must have offended the king well be near incase he tries to do a sneak attack on our liege as he said before he is extremely weak right now so it our job to guard him till he can revive to his peak " beru said " yes" igris said as he stood 5 feet away from the patriarch , he could get there in a intaant , but right now he just pressured the patriarch of the sect. " so patriarch do you believe me now , your mistake wasn't that you killed the previous saiko no no no , it's that you almost killed me when i first got here ". " plz dont (sob) dont kill me you can have whatever just dont kill me " the patriarch says as he starts to cry not only him but most of the students started to cry "come on dont cry , earlier it was about to be a whole festival watching me cry in pain , you guys were happy at the thought of my begging for mercy while i slowly died , you guys were smiling at the thought of me doing all that screaming for nothing bc in the end even if i begged for mercy and did what you asked   you'd have still killed me you guy didn't have the skill to kill me tho ,sad it truly is . " saiko said with a shit eating smirk " although i'm not a bad guy so patriarch how about you show me around huh i'd like to see my new home " saiko says " yes yes plz follow me " the patriarch says after the pressure was reduced allowing him to stand and move but still it was there and effecting him .

 " (Sob) why did i agree  now look we are about to all die " said a rs. " yes it was all their faults those were the ones who came up with the idea , and jin woo and li shen "  other rs said. " yess if we tell saiko that it was them then maybe he will let us live he's a nice guy remember " said a other rs" yeah"said more student eventually all the students turned on jin woo's lackey , jin woo, and li shen . "hello masters plz hear our plea we have the ones who did your king wrong plz just can you call saiko back here so we can explain to him"says a young man . "and who are these that were the ones responsible "kratos said as he heard the young man "yes do tell us we might put in a word for you "bellion said . instantly some people grew hope while some lost hope "wasn't that what we said to saiko i think he's playing with us"some students said "if you dont believe me then dont but while those who do get a word from me will most like survive, you see me and kratos are , our leiges right and left hand man so if i put in a word for someone they'll most likely survive "bellion said . the young man instantly has happy "here look these people right here in this group were the ones that offended your king "the boy said "good job you'll have my word"said bellion as he walked towards the group "although you were the group was the cause most of you joined in on it , each and everyone of you had a choice of whether not to participate and all of you did , well except a few of you , but needless to say it is  up to our liege but do know some of you will most definitely die especially this group whether our liege doesn't and lets you go i myself will hunt you down till your all dead "kratos said as he joined the convo "re- really so even if we show him the group he still might not spare us "rs says "yes exactly what i'm saying"said kratos  ut soon they hear a voice "hmm very good place you have patriarch "saiko says . "my liege these people wish to explain , but before that i want to put in a word to not kill this boy right here ( points toward the boy mentioned before ) as he has what he says the real group that caused all of this "bellion says , "Hmm oh ok sure take him out and bring him in front of me "saiko says as he summons his throne from the other world[ how come you remembered to bring a throne but not your gotchas ] 'bc its way more badass , it reclines for god's sake 'saiko says as he sits down enjoying the cloud like softness of the throne . "hel-hello saiko "the yung man says "hello , i know you didn't do this yourself so hurry up and name the people i'll see if they are worth not killing " saiko says . "thank you i will go and get them"the boy says as he came back with 2 girls and 3 boys. 'i guess there friends ', " well personally i dont care who lives or who dies , my main goal here is to conquer this world to help grow my faction that i'm making , " said saiko. "now bow to me , i wont beg". instantly around 20 student bowed . "what if we dont bow"said a rs who had not bowed yet "you live on -" .  "then i'm not bowing ", "let my liege finish or i'll cut your tongue" the demon god osiris said. "thank you osiris i appreciate you . "no problem my king"he says as he looks back seeing the envious eye of the soldiers bc he got gratitude from the the liege, now full of pride he stands with his chest pumped . "il give whoever is still standing a second chance to bow "saiko said ,'if i can get the patriarch to bow then that will be best 'saiko said , soon the patriarch did bow and was now forever loyal to saiko , soon the elders also bowed and also being forever loyal. "patriarch, elders why have you bowed he said we could live on what about your pride"a rs said. "enough all still standing you won't have another chance , so as i was saying before you'll live on in the afterlife"saiko said with a dark voice "