too op

[bot 1 has taken zoro damage, bot 2 has taken zero damage , bot 3 has taken zero damage] "haha yesss bow down to me werewolVEs you guys suck hahaha''saiko said "system turn off notification "saiko said after his ego got inflated from the werewolves doing no damage he felt like he was the strongest in the world '' ok system time to get some abilities ...uh oh i got it tell me how much is the shadow sovereign ability from solo leveling " saiko said [ it is 50,000 coins due you wish to buy it ] instantly saiko face turned as if he got shot in the chest "50k really that much "[yes] "man fine buy it system "saiko said "][ yes shadow sovereign ability has been bought 9500 coins are left ] immediately saiko could feel 2 heartbeats in his chest he memorized that this heart gave jin-woo a major mp boost to help him and now saiko got it [ the ability has finished integrating into the host body ] "hell yeah " 'i've gotta try this on some strays or the werewolf especially the leader yesss' saiko thought "system command the bots that if they kill a alpha wolf to revive it as a shadow soldier as well as decently high evel wewolfs." saiko commanded [ yes host] . " system turn off the notification as always " saiko said [yess host ] ' let's see i want all the hella op abilities like sasuke sharingan o=, oh and kurama but befriended, goku mastered ultra instinct, ooh like the saiyan bloodline ohhhh yessss so many op abilities we can also get hello op swords' saiko thought[ due to host buying shadow monarchs ability you will also now be able to buy shadows for the shadow army ] the systeme rang out " oh my goood yes" saiko screamed " system how much to buy all of the squad leader shadows like igris and beru [ you will need 250,000 coins to get all the squad leaders alone not including soldiers but soldiers will not exceeded the price of 5000 each ] '' damn it systeme command the soldiers to revive all of the werewolves they kill [yess host] ' damn it 250000 coins mann that's a lot of coins we need to kill like 14 werewolf in order to get all the shadows but that will be easy to get bc the longer the battle goes on for the stronger i become hahahah " saiko said " system is there like a time difference in the dungeons like when i was in the zombie dungeon there was no time difference was there " [yess in the higher level dungeon the time is faster in there so example the werewolf dungeon is 12 times faster than in your world so a day in real world i 12 days in the werewolf dungeon] " yess alright that good to know " saiko said. saiko the moon starts to cook as he's getting late. He eats , takes a shower watches a movie and goes to sleep .

bots pov

as we see 4 werewolf made up of complete darkness and 4 3 humanoid shapes attacking a group of werewolves with alpha. as the boys try their hardest to get the alpha for their master but it was challenging due to all the other werewolves but it doesn't matter as all the regular werewolves do no damage bc of their melee attacks. so all of the regular and some strong werewolfs are killed and made shadows the only thing left is the alpha as te bot command the shadow soldiers to back down the 3 bots rush out but soon the werewolves slashes out and 6 claw like blades fly out and hits all the bots they take damage but due to the 50% magicka damage absorber it doesn't do its full damage but still it was a powerful attack that took 1 fourth of their health away . the bots soon got serious the alpha can use magic attacks soon all three of them erupted with speed that left a blur behind son they were at the alpha and each struck their sword they all landed and took half of the alphas health it must be know that these boots were not weak at all with there 460 strength and speed they were the same level as saiko who was a levell 46 but with the 10 x wish so all his stat were 460 as well as the bos currently the boss in front of them was a level 50 werewolf alpha with hgh defence so it was a tough opponents and it was actually basically a level 500 bc all the monster here are based off of saiko strength and saiko was is basically a level 470. ass the bot but some distance between the alpha and themself they notice that there blade were going to brake with one ore strike as all the bot knew what they had to do again the erupted with speed not visual to the eye and each strict with unimaginable strength as the alpha saw this his eyes grew as he had a face of shock what he saw was 3 blades coming one after the other each with power that made it seem the size of a planety soon all three of the bladed landed at the same time at the alpha head. seconds later you can see a wolf head roll down from a already on the floor wolf's body soon a shadow came out of the werewolf and now at a tall werewolf with knife like claws came out and bowed in front of the bpts so far they kill 12 regular wolf and a alpha which was at level 50 and the rest were at level 30. Soon the bot moved out looking for more packs of wolf which they did find but none with alphas of the same level as the previous soon after 3 days of being in there they were called back.

saiko pov

as i just woke up i did my normal routine i bathed cooked at got dressed and waited for the time to pass i played with sparky for a bit which he was a lreadya t a teenage year the system told me so he'll be able to train for combat i then recalled my bots and turned on the notification " ok system lets see what we got " saiko said [ host has killed 18 require level 30 werewolf and 1 alpha level 40 werewolf total xp and ability points earned 236,000 and 295,000 coins] [ host has leveled up 2 times xp needed to get to next level 120,262 xp ] " man it's getting really hard to level up now " saiko said as he felt the small rush of getting more powerful " ok systeme buy the squad leader" saiko said [ yess host] [ host has bought igris,beru,tank,tusk,number 6 , greed, and bellion]====================

thats a rap