declaration of war

ok hey so there was someone who didn't want the love potion to go to work .(sadly)  . but to the person who requested this i got you. 

===============================

time: 5:20 pm after school / pov saiko

"hahaha this is going so well nothing can ruin this " saiko says as he takes out the potion. " ahh your going to make this so much easier ,allowing me to skip so much time < hey if its between me and you tbh akeno kinda got bumped down on my list you know > " saiko says ina whispering tone to the potion . " caw caw" ." huh wtf " saiko says as he was jumped scared and jumped letting the love potion to drop " noooo" saiko says as he dives for it trying to catch it ,but at last it was to late ,"god dammit " saiko screams punching the ground and creating a crater . saiko gets up and dusts himself off " well that goes that ow i have to think of what to do now ima look like a idiot going there ,come on saiko we got this think, think... hmm i did say i wanted to rule the world and well there's basically 3 worlds here so might as well take over one " saiko says as a smirk comes on his face ". Saiko goes to the orc and knocks on the door and goes in, he is not shocked buy the look on the inside bc of all the time from being here he knocks on the door to enter the room he here a "come in from behind the door and as he walks in he sees akeno making a portal for koneko and kiba to get contracts, saiko just walks in and sit down waiting for them to finish . " well hello saiko i hoped that did not shock you t much-" " don't worry rias gremory its fine devils getting contracts i see nothing wrong with that " saiko ays s he just resting on the ouch akeno stops the portal and kiba and koneko get in a fighting stance " relly you think just you 2 can take me ,me hahaha don't make me laugh scrubs sit down if i wanted to hurt you guys trust me you couldn't even do anything even iff all of you combined all of your most powerful attacks to attack me " saiko says still on the couch . " yur way to cocky beat him and tie him so we can get information on how he knows of the supernatural "slice..plop" a sudden sound range out next second everyone saw kiba's head roll on the ground " like i said you couldn't even do anything if you wanted to " saiko says as he buys a revival potion for kiba and uses it for him , the next instant kiba growed a new head after 5 minutes he got up and looked in terror at saiko . " i'm here for your brother rias not you , if you don't call  believe me i will kill all of your servant in front of you " saiko says with a deep menacing voice . " ye-yes ill get him " rias says stuttering she then immediately contacted her brother 5 minutes later sirzechs arrived with serafall and 10 high ranking devils which were very powerful " siez him now !!" yells sirzechs , rias with a smug smirk " hey if you join my peerage i will forgive you and let you go " she says as she takes out a pawn piece. " yeah no " saiko says still with no expression soone the guards appear at him and grabbed him and held him down " it doesn't matter you'll still be a part of my peeriage " rias says with a greedy expression on her face as she walks over to saiko and about to put the piece in him " plop" all of the devil touching saiko had their heads chopped off in a instant " don't fucking move or i will kill this scum of a bitch " saiko sais while holding the relentless blade to rias neck making blood fall down " BROther help me!!" she screams . " ok ok let my sister go and you can have whatever you want sirzechs says as a his eyes become cold and balls of destruction start to appear " really ok " sako says as he throws rias to sirzechs " idiot now DIEEE!!! " zirze xhs creams and releases his most powerful attack " was that supposed to tickle me " Saiko says as he walks towards sirzechs " how did y-" he didn't finish before saiko had his blade around his neck " believe it or not i could single handedly take on the whole devil faction and winn without anything more than probably a scratch " saiko says as he unleashes his god like aura far surpassing that of sirzechs . with this all other factions also felt this aura and were all thinking of the same thing what a terrifying being , but it caught the attention of a certain loli dragon . "gluuhp"  ,everyone around saiko vomited blood from the aura he teleport to the under world and yells " from here by on i saiko darwin am the supreme ruler of the underworld ,heaven , and the mortal world if you have anything to say you know were to find me but if you come here i will kill you if you disagree , but if your here to  make a deal ill see you but 1 thing is that no matter what i will always be the supreme ruler of heaven , hell and earth ." saiko says  as he flares his aura more letting everyone know his position not only the devil and angles but everyone including great red , ophis and all of heaven . Saiko teleported to the overworld and sat at khoa he made a throne of pure gold with accents of emerald jade and diamond . 

heavann 

michle what do we do " says a random angle " we will fight how can we let our world be taken over but first try to letter the other factions to form a alliance to take him down together he seems to be as strong as great red and ophis " he says  " yes sir " 

2 day timeskip 

the human have gone crazy knowing hell and heaven is real and that someone just took over all 3 of them . In a place at a big round table we see many people michael , zechs,serafall, ajuka,azazel,yasaka,odin,zues . and many more all the leaders of theirs mythological factions " hello fellow factions leader i've made this meeting to talk about saiko as not just heaven and hell but he want to rule over everything including all of our faction so i made this meeting to form a alliance plz if you want to plz stay but those who dont plz leave i give you 5 minutes to leave but you must decide now ,, no one left good " machile says " as we know saiko is a new being that seems to be as strong as ophis and great red so we need to bring all of our forces to kill him this is a declaration of war " michael says as he slams his first down on the table.