Flirt

CTTO: froggywritesstuff

Pairings: Camilo x fem!reader

Warnings: cheesy flirting and pickup lines

It was the day of Antonio's gift ceremony.

While everyone was on edge, hoping it would be nothing like last time's, Camilo couldn't stop staring at a girl in the crowd.

Any other day, Camilo would have had his sole attention on his little brother for his big day. But when he saw that girl? He just couldn't take his eyes or mind off of her.

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes shone like stars amongst the crowd, and he couldn't stop imagining himself playing with her (h/c) hair.

Well apparently, he had been staring at her too long as they eventually made eye contact with each other.

The girl stared at Camilo, confused as to why he had been staring, while Camilo stood as if he were a deer in the headlights of love.

She cocked her head in confusion, almost giving up in getting an answer, when Camilo gave a small wave to her.

Her eyes darted around, making sure he couldn't be waving to anyone else, before she waved back, her confused demeanor not fading in the slightest bit.

As expected, Antonio opened his door, summoned an army of animals and invited them into his now super cool room, and all of the guests just followed him inside his room. As you do at parties.

But during all the festivities, Camilo was still focused on that girl he saw.

He walked through the crowd of people, trying not to seem too lost and awkward, when he finally saw her. Her eyes still shining bright as they were before.

He quickly speed walked toward her, and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey," he greeted praying that he wouldn't make it awkward.

"Oh, you're that guy who kept staring at me," she recalled, taking a sip of the drink in her hands.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that you look just like my next girlfriend."

The girl immediately choked, covering her mouth with her hands to stop herself coughing out any water.

Camilo on the other hand, was in full panic mode.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry! I-I was tryna be funny, I- oh man, are you ok?"

She wiped some water away from her mouth as she laughed, "I-It's ok, I'm ok!" She reassured, earning a sigh of relief from Camilo.

"A-are you sure?" Camilo asked, still worried about her.

"Yes, I'm fine! And by the way, that was a nice pick up line,"

"You think so?"

Y/N nodded, "You come up with that yourself?"

"Yup," Camilo said, nodding proudly, making Y/N laugh.

They had known each other for less than five minutes and her laugh was the sweetest sound Camilo had ever heard.

"Got any more?"

Camilo smirked, unaware of the butterflies swarming Y/N's stomach, "You have no idea how much free time I have on my hands."

That entire night just consisted of Camilo trying out his cheesy pick up lines on the girl.

"I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away!"

"I don't know why, but I just hate that."

"Your eyes are like the ocean; I could swim in them all day."

"Yeah, I do not think that you should be swimming in peoples eyes,"

"Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knees falling for you."

Y/N shrugged, "I mean it's kinda cute."

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber.'"

"I'm gonna have to ask you to either leave or kill me."

The two burst out laughing, earning many confused looks from other party-goers.

When Y/N calmed down, she wiped a tear of laughter from her cheek, "Well, if you're done with the pickup lines, my name's Y/N."

Camilo smiled at her, "Camilo."

Y/N and Camilo talked the night away, laughing together, talking about random shit, when another line popped into Camilo's mind.

"Hey, I've heard that kissing is the language of love. You reckon you could teach me?"

Y/N's cheeks heated up instantly, "Did you just use another pick up line on me?"

Camilo smirked, sending butterflies in Y/N's stomach, "Yup."

Y/N smiled nervously, her cheeks burning, "And how do you know that I'm fluent in the language of love?"

Camilo shrugged, "I'll take my chances... if you'll let me?"

A giddy smile found it's way on Y/N's lips as she nodded, 'yes'.

Camilo gently placed a hand on Y/N's cheeks, slowly leaning in to place his lips onto hers.

"Wow," Camilo whispered, placing a hand on Y/N's cheeks as they pulled away, "You're a really good teacher."

Y/N's shoulders shook in laughter, "You've seriously just been flirting with me all night haven't you?"

Camilo shrugged, "How else was I meant to get a kiss?"