His Amor

CTTO: dos-oroguitas

Part two of His girl

In which Camilo turns to his sister for help but she insists that he hears the truth from you. You shed light to who you are and where you came from.

t.w abuse, mentions of blood and beating

The walk back to Casita was silent with Camilo deep in thought. He kept trying to think of the reason why your mother despises him so much. Was it his pranks? He was sure he hadn't done anything to mess with her. Maybe she caught wind of his troublesome ways and thought he was a bad influence? No, something inside the shapeshifter knew that it was something much deeper than that.

And he knew one person who had the answers to his questions.

He was somber, gazing on the ground as Casita opened its doors for him. As he trudged to the direction of his big sister's, a little soft 'hm' interrupted him from his thoughts.

He looked up to see Dolores, with those wide round eyes staring at him and she played with her fingers whilst pursing her lips.

"I know something you don't.." Dolores had covered her lips, shaking her head. No, no, that wasn't your story to tell, she scolds herself. "I know something you would never know." She had continued before slapping a hand on her mouth again.

Camilo bit his lower lip, making his way over to the balcony and looking towards the direction of the rest of Encanto and you were. He had also wanted to know but he wanted to hear it from you. Or at the very least, know how you were after that ordeal.

"She's okay." Dolores' soft voice had brought him out of her thoughts and she looked down. "You know, sometimes the gift I was given doesn't seem like a gift at all." The young woman murmured as she joined her brother on the veranda, leaning against it. "You hear some things you wish you can't. You know things you should never know. I don't want to say anything for her sake." She smiled down at her brother.

The girl sucked in a breath and Camilo knew she was trying her hardest not to tell him and he smiled, grateful but also in a comforting way as he patted Dolores' back.

"Just.. When you finally know why, be there for her, hermano. Be by her side."

Camilo gazed at his big sister before slowly nodding. "I will, hermana. I will."

It would be a while before he returned to his room, laying in bed as he stared at the ceiling, curiosity eating him up as well as the desire to check on you but he had to restrain himself. Until he could no longer just lay there.

He grabbed his ruana in a flash, grabbing a lantern to light his journey to you. Though at his preparation, he failed to hear the soft 'clinking' of rocks against his window.

Camilo breathed in before opening the window and instead of being greeted with the cold breeze of the night, he was instead hit with a particularly large pebble. Startled and slightly pained, the boy held onto his nose with a groan.

What the..

"I.. um.. oops?" A voice had squeaked out from outside his window and his eyes widened, immediately running over to see you with an apologetic smile and rocks and pebbles of different sizes in your arms. You were wearing a thick shawl, a little lantern in your hand and some mangoes from before as a.. 'sorry' gift of some sorts.

"Agh, there are small pebbles there, princesa, couldn't you have just stuck to one size?" Camilo had whined quietly, rubbing at his now red nose. You would only laugh nervously, dropping the assortment of pebbles and rocks.