Saying Hellos and Goodbyes

(POV:Reader)

I woke up with Ares standing by the water wearing blue pants and a white collared shirt. He held his arms out as I ran to him hugging him happily

-"Ares" I said softly and he looked at me lovingly.

-"I love you" he picked me up from my waist spinning me around and kissed me softly after putting me down.

-"I love you too"

-"Y/n!" Eric ran towards us, hugging me tightly.

-"I'm so glad your safe, we looked everywhere for you"

-"I'm sorry Eric, but it's okay now, I'm safe"

-"Who's that?" he asked.

-"I-I don't know" I turned to Ares who just looked surprised.

-"Father?" he questioned.

-"Ares, there is no heir to the ocean kingdom" silence and the sounds of the waves crashing was the only thing heard. Until someone broke the long lasting silence.

-"I'll do it, I'm already King here, Ares and I can trade spots" I looked at my brother in surprise.

-"Are you sure?" Ares asked him, Eric nodded and looked at Ares's father for agreement.

-"Well set coronation dates on the same date, that way we can celebrate an alliance between the water and land" he answered and we all nodded in agreement.

-"Goodbye Eric, I love you so much, please take care" he hugged me once more and whispered 'I love you'.

-"Take care of the kingdom, and my sister please" Ares nodded and hugged me as his father and Eric left.

We watched as the King turned back into a merman as well as Eric, who had a navy blue tail. They waved goodbye and left, swimming down to the water kingdom.

(A/N):

This is the second to last chapter.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!