The Music Festival

(POV: Writer(Me))

-"His Royal Highness, King Triton!" he announced and King Triton arrived in a seashell carriage driven by dolphins. The audience applauded and cheered at their ruler's arrival, as he lit a chandelier with his mighty trident.

-"And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Felonious Ignacious Crustaceous Sebastian!" a fanfare of kazoos were played while the little red carb entered riding a small seashell driven by two goldfish.

-"I'm really looking forward to this performance, Sebastian" King Triton exclaimed happily while the two of them rode side by side to where their seats and places were at.

-"Your majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever conducted. Your daughters, they will be spectacular!" Sebastian said while nervously laughing.

-"And especially my little Ares"

-"Yes, yes, he does have the most beautiful voice. Hmm?"

-"If only he'd show up for rehearsals once in a while" Sebastian mumbled to himself frustrated, while making his way to the podium.

The orchestra tuning their instruments was heard, the lights were dimmed and a spotlight followed Sebastian as he made his way to the podium. Once there he struggled but eventually got his music book out and placed it in front of him. He took his baton and taped it on the podium's top edge letting the orchestra know it was time to start.

The orchestra played a jolly sound and 3 giant seashells emerged from the bottom of the stage. One by one they opened revealing six mermaids sitting inside wearing colorful hair pieces. As their seashells opened they sang.

-"Ah, we are the daughters of Triton, great father who loves us and named us well"

-"Aquata" a girl wearing a small blue hat swam up and her hat opened revealing pretty sea leaves.

-"Andrina" another girl holding pretty green and turquoise sea leaves swam up spinning around as they sang her name.

-"Arista" the third girl swam up with a hat made of bright red and light purple fishies.

-"Attina" the fourth girl swam, holding her folded hands to her face wearing an orange and red hat.

-"Adella" , the fifth girl wearing green-ish yellow-ish beads in her hair, swam.

-"Alana" and the last girl with a purple type of comb, decorating her hair, swam around, then joined the others as they formed a circle.

-"And then there is the youngest in his musical debut, our only little brother, we're presenting him to you" a purple shell rose up from the bottom of the stage turning as the six sisters surrounded it.

-"To sing a song Sebastian wrote, his voice is like a bell, he's our brother... Ar..." they all gasped in surprise to see their brother gone.

-"ARES!!!" King Triton said irritated.

(A/N:)

I'm really sorry for the late chapter. My teacher decided to give us a quiz and a stack of homework before FINALS! I'm scared! Anyways...I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Bye!

(You know what I got really ahead on my other book so I'll post two chapters today!)

Hope you enjoy!

Bye!