Part Of Your World

(POV:Ares)

Scuttle walked down the sand, taking her foot in his hands and placing it on his ear.

-"Oh, I...I can't make out a heart beat" he looked at me sadly.

I looked at the girl moving her y/h/c locks out of her face, and noticed her chest rising as she took small breaths.

-"No, look! She's breathing"

-"She's so beautiful" I moved her face slowly to get a better look at her while singing as softly as a whisper.

-"What would I give to live where you are?"

-"What would I pay to stay here besides you?"

-"What would I do to see you smiling at me?"

-"Where would we walk, where would we run, if we could stay all day in the sun?"

-"Just you and me and I could be"

-"Part of your world" finishing the last lines of the song the girl's eyelids had fluttered opened. The sun had come out, letting her y/e/c eyes shine and cheeks blush red. I caressed her cheek and she smiled at me, it was a peaceful moment until her name was called letting me know it was time to go.

(POV:Reader)

The boy had left me as soon as Eric and Grimsby had come running towards me. I barely knew him, but I missed him already, I wanted him to stay.

-"Y/N!" Max kept me on the ground licking my face until Eric and Grimsby helped me up.

-"Y/n my dear, you had me worried sick! Your brother was up all night looking for you!"

They helped me up, asking me questions if I was alright. I ignored them, staring at the water, my heartbeat quickening and my cheeks probably glowed pink.

-"Th-there was a man, he helped me out of the water, but he's gone. He had such a wonderful voice"

-"Can you walk?" I nodded and let go but almost fell face forward before they caught me.

-"I think your legs are still numb sis, come on let's get you home" he carried me to the castle.

While Grimsby explained that I had slowed too much sea water and had imagined everything. I didn't believe him, how could you imagine a whole person?

(A/N):

I just realized how short the next few chapter's will be, jeez, but it's okay the faster this get's released the faster you'll get a new book.

Bye!