Cooking Disasters

(POV:Writer(Me))

Poor Sebastian looked around to see fish pieces and knives, boiling pots of octopus and stuffed crabs. The poor crab gasped in horror and the dreadful sight, and ended up fainting at the horrible scene.

Sebastian had woken up and saw a chef dancing and singing around the kitchen while he cooked. He threw food and utensils around as he did, almost hitting Sebastian several times.

-"Nouvelle cuisine"

-"Les Champs-Elysées"

-"Maurice Chevalier"

-"Les poissons, les poissons"

-"How I love les poissons!"

-"Love to chop and to serve, little fish!"

-"First I cut off the head"

-"Then I pull out their bones"

-"Ah, mais oui ca c'est toujours delish"

-"Les poissons, les poissons"

The chef laughed, matching the rhythm of the song, while Sebastian ran trying to find a way out of the kitchen or at least a good hiding spot.

-"With the cleaver, I hack them in two!"

-"I pull out what's inside, and I serve it up fried"

-"'Cause I love little fishes!"

-"Don't you?"

-"Here's something for tempting the palate"

-"Prepared in the classic technique"

-"First you pound the fish flat, with a mallet"

-"Then you slash through the skin"

-"Give the belly a slice"

Sebastian covered under a piece of lettuce trying to ignore the chef's singing that sounded rather gruesome.

-"Then you rub some salt in"

-"'Cause that makes it taste nice"

The chef picked up the piece of lettuce Sebastian was hiding under, and gasped in surprise to see the little crab cowering there.

-"Zut alors!"

-"I have missed one!"

-"Sacrebleu, what is this?"

-"How on Earth could I miss!"

-"Such as sweet, little succulent crab!"

-"Quel dommage, what a loss"

-"Here we go, in the sauce"

-"Now some flour, I think, just a dab"

The poor little red crab was thrown in sauces, and clumps of flour and stuffed to the brim with bread stuffing. The cook, not caring and singing happily, as he thought the little crab was dead, but in reality he wasn't. One of Sebastian's greatest fears of being cooked alive was about to happen if it wasn't for him grabbing the edge of the boiling pot jumping out at the touch of the hot water.

The cook, surprised, followed him around the kitchen. Throwing knives, pots and pans to stop the little crab from leaving the kitchen. Their commotion caused a lot of noise. Catching Carlotta's attention, who came in frustrated and took the 4 plates that she assumed were ready.

(A/N):

I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna be really busy this week, so this is the last chapter I'll post for this story FOR NOW but it will return! It'll update again after the Christmas Special. 

I have been and will be super busy so I won't have time to write and I don't want to have you guys wait a long time until I finish another story.

I am super sorry! But to make up for it, the Christmas Story will have at least three chapter's today!

I hope you enjoy!

Bye!