Defeating the Sea Wizard

(POV:Reader)

I swam as fast as I could to the surface, but was dragged down by the eel's who held my arms dragging me down further into the water. I could feel my lungs ready to give out but a little crab and fish had gotten the eel's to let go.

-"Say goodbye to your princess" the octopus man aimed the trident at me while I swam up to the surface. Ares had moved him at the last minute causing him to shoot his eel's instead. I made it to the surface, taking a huge breath of air.

-"Y/n, you have to get away from here, it's too dangerous" I held onto Ares, hugging him tightly not wanting to let go.

-"No, I won't leave you! I want to help you!" the water rumbled harshly and the pointy side of a crown separated us as it emerged from the water.

-"You pitiful, insignificant fools!" the octopus man had growly 10 times as big, his voice as loud as thunder as he spoke.

We jumped from the crown piece, and swam from place to place as his tentacles came crashing down from every direction. He had split us apart, throwing me across with the waves and throwing Ares out of my sight. I looked around for anything that could help.

A ship, our old ship to be exact, was brought up from the depths of the ocean. I swam towards it, climbed in and sailed it towards the octopus man. I noticed a sharp end of the sail holders and tuned the boat allowing it to stab him. He yelled in pain and clutched the boat as he fell, drawing the ship along with him. I jumped out swimming to the ocean's end, and collapsed once I reached the sand.

(POV:Writer(Me))

Once Ursel had sunk alongside the ship into the ocean, Ursula watched as all the polyps turned back into mermaids and merman's. They took her to the castle and King Trident threw her into the dungeons as she cried over her son's death.

Ares sat on a rock staring at Y/n who was laying on the sand peacefully resting from earlier events.

-"He really does love her, doesn't he Sebastian?" The Sea King asked his faithful advisor.

-"Mmm, well, it's like I always say, your majesty. Children got to be free, and lead their own lives" The King looked at Sebastian questiongly.

-"You always say that?" Sebastian chucked and shrugged it off.

-"Then I guess there's just two problems left" The King sighed sadly.

-"And what's that, your Majesty?"

-"One, how much I'm going to miss him" he transformed Ares into a human and Ares smiled at him running to Y/n after the transformation.

-"And two, your majesty?"

-"Without Ares there is no heir to the throne, the girls want nothing to do with it"

-"Let us wait and see," Sebastian offered as the King transformed into a human as well, preparing himself to say a goodbye and ask an important question.

(A/N):

My winter break ended I had school today, it was really annoying.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!