Don't Be A Guppy

(POV:Ares)

I've been swimming around, trying to find a new ship to add new items to my collection. I had dragged Flounder along with me, which probably wasn't the brightest idea because he had been complaining for the past hour of seeing 'things'.

-"Ares! Wait for me!"

-"Flounder, hurry up"

-"You know I can't swim that fast," Flounder complained.

-"There it is!" I pointed at an old rotting, sunken ship.

-"Isn't it fantastic!"

-"Yeah, sure. It's great. Now let's get out of here" he began to swim away.

-"You're not getting cold fins now, are you?" I grabbed one of his fins pulling him back.

-"Who, me? No way!"

-"It's just...It...It looks damp in there...Yeah" I swam towards the abandoned ship, while Flounder rambled on.

-"And I think I may be coming down with something" he clutched his head.

-"Yeah...I got this cough" he began to fake cough, and I peeked inside.

-"All right, I'm going inside. You can just stay here and watch for sharks" I whispered, and went through one of the circular windows.

-"Okay, yeah, you go. I'll stay here and...What! Sharks?! Ares?!" Flounder chased after me but got stuck in the circular window. I pulled on his fins while he tried to hold his stomach in to fit through.

-"Ares! I can't..."

-"Oh Flounder"

-"Do you think there might be sharks around here?"

-"Flounder, don't be such a guppy. There's nothing here" we finally got him in.

-"I am not a guppy!"

-"Maybe not, but you sure act like one" we both laughed and went to look around.

The ship was dark and eerie, the wood boards that held the ship were breaking down slowly. I swam around enjoying the little details and letting curiosity fill up my mind.

-"I mean I really love this, excitement, adventure, danger lurking around every corner...ahhhhh!" Flounder yelled, and cowered behind me frightened by a skeleton wearing a hat.

-"Oh are you okay?" he nodded a yes, but his intense trembling said otherwise.

I told him to keep quiet, and we swam to the second section of the ship. It had more light due to the broken boards, and missing pieces.

-"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!" I swam quickly to grab the shiny pointy items that had grasped my attention. It looked like father's trident, only smaller, silver and probably not magical.

-"Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life!"

-"Wow! Cool! But what is it?"

-"I'm not sure, but I know Scuttle will" I placed the shiny object in my satchel, then looked around to find more treasure.

-"What was that?!"

(A/N:)

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!