Bread and Flowers

(POV:Reader)

I opened the door to the bakery, the sweet glorious smell of bread and pastries filled the air. I grabbed a basket and pastry tongs and walked to the first display case.

-"What do you want to try?" he pointed at chocolate tarts, cinnamon rolls, fruit tarts, danishes and muffins.

We filled the whole basket and paid for it at the front. We walked around the market in search of a picnic blanket, and once we found one we walked to a flower meadow. We spread the blanket and sat down enjoying the treats and warm sun.

-"Do you have siblings?" he nodded his head.

-"Are they all sisters?" he nodded again and put up six fingers.

-"Are you the oldest?" he shook his head.

-"Youngest?" he nodded and put up ten then eight fingers.

-"Oh, I'm seventeen, and Eric is my only sibling he's 20, I think" we spent the afternoon talking and watched the sunset as it set and went down slowly.

-"Let's go to the lake, before it gets dark"

-"It's a nice way to end the day" we packed up the basket and blanket, then ran to the carriage letting the driver know where we wanted to go.

-"To the lake please" the driver nodded and took us there, we left the basket inside and walked down to get a boat.

(POV:Writer(Me))

As they both got into the boat and rowed away, the sun let it's final sun rays before letting the moon take over, illuminating the night. Sebastian, Flounder and Scuttle bickered and fought to have a good spot to spy on the two while forming a plan to get them to kiss.

-"I can't see a thing!" Flounder complained, and Sebastian shushed Scuttle from being loud.

-"Nothing is happening, only one day left and the girl hasn't been puckered up once! " Scuttle complained.

-"All right! This calls for a little vocal romantic simulation" Scuttle declared and flew to a tree singing his 'romantic' song.

-"Wa, wa, wa, wa-wa!" he sang horribly off key and screeched.

-"Wow! Somebody should help that poor bird, it sounds in pain" Y/n said and Ares looked at the bird facepalming as he winked at him.

Sebastian on the other hand knew perfectly that the bird was not hurt, but crazy for thinking that his 'singing' was romantic.

-"Geez man! I'm surrounded by amateurs" he complained and covered his ears.

-"You want something done, you gotta do it yourself!" Sebastian jumped into the water and got everyone set up for the ultimate romance melody.

-"First we've gotta create the mood!" he got the percussion and acoustics ready, the string melody and then the words.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!