Under The Sea

(POV:Writer(Me))

Sebastian and Ares sat on some stones, both deep in thought. Ares plucking flower petals, determined to know if the girl liked him. And Sebastian wondering what to do about the situation, that seemed to get harder by the minute.

-"Okay, so far, so good" he mumbled to himself while walking back and forth.

-"I don't think the King knows"

-"But it will not be easy keeping something like this a secret for long"

While Sebastian panicked further and further thinking deeper into the problem, Ares plucked the petals off the flower, finally getting to the last ones.

-"She loves me" he hummed happily as it fell.

-"Mmm, she doesn't love me" he looked at the petal in disgust.

-"She loves me!" he sighed happily as he held the petal in his hand.

-"I knew it!" he laughed happily.

-"Ares! Stop talking crazy!"

-"I got to see her again tonight!"

-"Scuttle must know where she lives!" Ares began to swim away but Sebastian stopped him pulling his tail.

-"Ares! Please! Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs!" he pleaded.

-"I'll swim up to her castle, then Flounder will splash around to get her attention, and then I'll..."

-"Down here is your home!"

-"Ares, listen to me!"

-"The human world, it's a mess"

-"Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there"

Sebastian began singing to him, in an attempt to convince him that life in the water was better than on land.

-"The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake"

-"You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake"

-"Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor"

-"Such wonderful things around you, what more is you lookin' for?"

-"Under the sea, under the sea"

-"Lad yes it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me"

-"Up on the shore they work all day"

-"Out in the sun they slave away"

-"While we devoting, full time to floating under the sea" other sea animals joined in on the song. Playing drums, playing stringed instruments and trumpets.

-"Down here all the fish is happy"

-"As off through the waves they roll, yeah!"

-"The fish on the land ain't happy, they said 'cause they in their bowl"

-"But fish in the bowl is lucky, they in for a worser fate"

-"One day when the boss get hungry, guess who's gonna be on the plate"

-"Oh, no!"

-"Under the sea, under the sea"

-"Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us"

-"In fricassee"

The song continued on, adding new members and their instruments or voices until the last lines. Flounder had made his way to Ares and helped him escape to the grotto while Sebastian and his group stayed behind still playing.

-"Under the sea!" they all finished positioned, pointing on the rock Ares was on but he was nowhere to be found. Slowly the fish left one by one leaving Sebastian by himself. That is until he got an urgent message, that his presence was requested by the King.

(A/N):

I'm so, so sorry for the late chapter, I got really busy. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!