Truths and Dangers

(POV:Reader)

-"I do" he answered, oddly enough birds and other animals had made their way to the ship, as the officiant continued not even noticing.

They splashed water at Varian, flew around and knocked into him, Max had gotten loose and bit him. Dolphins spit water at him, a lobster got on top of his head and sea stars covered him head to toe. He yelled at each one throwing them away as he got them off him.

-"Get away from me you slimy little..." he was interrupted when seals got him and bounced him around.

They had thrown him into the wedding cake, the dolphins jumped back and spit more water at him. A seagull flew near him trying to pull a pendant shell he had hidden under his suit. They fought for it until they dropped it onto the ground, a singing voice was heard as something glowing yellow came out if the shell it made its way to Ares.

-"Ares?" he extended his arms, I ran hugging him, enjoying the nice embrace as the sun slowly went down.

-"Y/n" I looked up at him lovingly, happy for the nightmare to be over.

-"You...you can talk," he nodded.

-"Y/N! Get away from him!" Varian demanded, but Ares hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go.

He caressed my cheek, pulling me to kiss me, but fell to the ground suddenly. Variant's laughter echoed around as I looked at Ares in shock. He was a merman. Varian's laughter got louder as he yelled happily that it was too late. Thunder roared and shot from the sky transforming Varian into a half octopus.

-"So long, princess" he grabbed Ares and jumped into the ocean.

-"Ares no!" I ran to the ship's edge ready to jump but was held back.

-"Y/n what are you doing!" Eric was holding me back.

-"This is your fault! Leave me alone!" I yelled, trying to get out.

-"It's too dangerous!"

-"Please Eric" I begged and he nodded in defeat.

Eric had gone to prepare things for me while I went downstairs to change. I was gonna be no help in this giant dress.

I got onto a boat, thanked Eric and jumped into the water shooting a spear at the half octopus man who pointed a trident at Ares.

-"Why, you little" he turned to face me as he clutched the arm the spear had hurt.

-"Y/n no! Get away from here!" Ares warned, while the octopus man had sent two eel's after me.

(A/N):

There around two more chapters left, then the story will be completed!

I'm gonna need around 3-4 days before I post the next story! (Sorry)

If you have any requests let me know!

Bye!