"You see, honey bear before I used to accept your excuses of not eating, but not anymore. " Jin said and placed the tray of food in front of Taehyung. "I have to force you to eat the food now. " Jin replied.

"But, I've already eaten. " Taehyung says, making Jin frown over it.

"What did you eat?" He asked.

"Fruits. " The omega replied.

"Tae, that's good, but fruits are not enough for your diet. You can have them as a snack, but not as a meal. However, you still have to eat some things from here. " Jin said, and Taehyung looked at the tray, and for some reason, everything was making him puke.

"I'll have this soup. " Taehyung said, and Jin nodded, taking away the pork and rice he made. The older stayed till Taehyung didn't finish and then made him eat his medicines before going out of the room.

Once Jin was out, Taehyung grabbed his book again to read, but he could barely focus for even five minutes. Slowly he got up from his bed and went towards the body mirror. He pulled up his shirt and pouted because his tummy still looked flat.

"I wonder when it would start to grow. " Taehyung muttered, caressing his flat stomach, with faint abs outlines.

"Shall I start exercising to have abs like Koo?" Taehyung thought. "A great idea. I am sure Kook won't say no. " Taehyung giggled, but then his eyes darkened as V slowly took over, blurring Taehyung's vision and ears.

"Hah! Exercising while being pregnant. Such a foolish human. " V scoffed and went towards the bed and laid down his body. It was getting impossible for him to stay in this body even for a few minutes because of how easily he was getting tired.

"I hope the next time I take control, it won't be for forcing him to sleep. " V sighed, looking at the ceiling, before closing his eyes and falling numb.

------------------

"Faster, you dumb!" Jin growled, eyes glowing a deep shade of yellow, making the alpha in front of him cower. He tried to attack Jin at full speed and got thrown against a tree. Being the son of True Blood does make Jin stronger than alphas but still weaker than True Bloods.

"I swear V was more fun. " Jin muttered under his breath and sat next to Jungkook.

"Don't you think you are getting a little too strict, hyung?" Jungkook asked and received a glare from the older.

"Strict? Are you kidding me? I took a more harsh training at the age of 4 than them. " Jin huffed while Jungkook stopped in the middle of drinking the water.

"4? Seriously, hyung?" Jungkook asked, eyes wide with surprise. "You took training from the age of 4?"

"3, to be honest. But my dad was harsh to me when it came to training. Maybe because he wanted me to be alpha. " Jin said, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by how much he used to hate learning with his dad, but now he craves being there. "Maybe we really understand the value of someone when they are not with us anymore. " Jin thought.

"But why so earlier? I started training at the age of 8, even when I had to be the alpha. " Jungkook said, remembering the way his father used to throw him like a football. Jungkook was just a tiny pup in front of his father's wolf, and he used to throw him all over the ground like he was playing with a ball.

"It's because you were the only son, Jungkook. I had a brother too. " Jin sighed, leaning on the tree.

"But Taehyung is an omega, hyung. Was it possible for him to be an alpha?" Jungkook asked while Jin shook his head.