I've missed your eyes

"What the fuck".

Carina just stood there in complete shock. And so did Maya. Neither of them could manage to say a single word.

"Mommy!" Penelope shouted as she ran towards the door. She hadn't tied her shoes, so the laces were loose, causing her to fall flat on her face when she was running. The sudden thud brought both women out of their trance. The sound of loud cries filled the room.

"Oh baby! You're ok, you're ok" Maya said running past Carina and picking her child up trying to soothe her. Maya stood there for a minute with the child in her arms, rocking her from side to side by swaying her body.

Carina had left the pair for a second, but when the cries turned into sniffles, she walked up to the child in Maya's arms, grabbing her small hand. "Hey are you okay?" Carina asked softly. Penelope nodded her head a little and sniffled. She put her head on Maya's left shoulder, Carina standing on the right side. Maya turned from looking at Penelope to Carina and neither of them noticed how close their faces were until they locked eyes.

"I-I... well... s-so..." Carina tried to say something, but nothing came out. "I am sorry I am struggling here" she finally said. "Me too" Maya laughed lightly. They paused and just looked into each-other's eyes for a minute until Luca came in. "Mama what happened?". "Penelope had a little fall bambino, why don't you go get some chocolate milk out of the fridge to cheer her up". The little boy nodded and ran off to the kitchen.

"Mama it's ready" Luca shouted. Carina laughed, "I guess he is waiting for us". Maya followed Carina into the kitchen, Penelope still in her arms. She placed her down on the sofa where Luca was sitting with two cartons of chocolate milk. The kitchen was quite big, large cooking and work surface area in one half, complete with a breakfast bar and stools, and the other half was filled with a sofa and two chairs to match, along with other smaller things to fill the space.

Maya left the two children and slowly walked over to Carina who was now sitting on a stool. "This is..." she began, "weird". "Good weird?" Carina questioned to which Maya replied, "definitely good weird".

"You look good Carina. Well actually you look amazing". "You do as well bella". Carina immediately mentally slapped herself for calling her bella. Even after all these years, everything still came so naturally. Although Carina was panicking a little, not wanting to overstep, Maya seemed unfazed by it.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Carina asked. "Oh yes please". She opened a bottle of red and poured two glasses. "He looks just like you" Maya said, turning around to look at Luca. "He acts like you too, all confident with the 'I am so proud of myself look what I have done' attitude" Maya said laughing. Carina playfully pushed Maya's shoulder, but maybe a little too hard. The playful push resulted in Maya chucking her whole glass of red wine on her white shirt". "Oh my god bella I am so sorry". "It's fine it's fine don't worry about it" she says grabbing a cloth off Carina to wipe it.

She continued to wipe but soon gave up. "I don't know why I am trying I know this is never going to work" she laughed. "I feel terrible I am so sorry". Maya grabbed Carina's hand and said, "honestly please do not worry about it". "At least let me give you one of my shirts to wear". Maya nodded and followed Carina upstairs. "We will be back in one-minute guys" she shouted to the children, who were too busy in their conversation to care.

"Wow your bedroom is huge". Maya couldn't help but look around for any items that may not be Carina's. The blonde was married, happily married, but a small part of her wondered if she was with someone.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" Carina grinned. Maya looked at her not sure what to say. "If you're looking for any sex toys, there's a couple in the top of the wardrobe". Maya instantly felt a rush to her cheeks, the image of Carina, lying on that bed, naked, with various sex toys. She was so turned on.