Chapter 155

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 155: One hundred and fifty-five cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 155: One hundred and fifty-five cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The atmosphere on the way back was not very good, especially Fang Jingyuan was aggrieved.

"I just don't understand, what would happen if I said it?"

In order to show the importance of their husband and wife, it is also out of friendship, and several of them have asked for leave.

Of course, Tong Xuelu does not need to ask for leave to be his own boss, but because he is the boss, time is more important and more valuable.

After Fang Jingyuan finished speaking, she couldn't help feeling boring when she saw that no one agreed with her.

She poked Tong Xuelu's arm with her hand: "Aren't you angry at all?"

Tong Xuelu: "At present, we don't know what happened to them. Maybe there is something unspeakable. Let's talk about everything after they come back."

When I first met Jiang Baihui, she was very carefree, very communicative, very good at reconciling the atmosphere, and also very helpful. Speaking of which, she was the most popular person in the foreign language department.

She had taken precautions against Jiang Baihui at first, but after she helped herself several times, she gradually put down her precautions.

After in-depth understanding, I know that her personality is actually not that perfect. For example, sometimes she is a little childish, and sometimes she has a mentality of comparison.

But this made her feel more at ease, because as long as she is a person, she will have shortcomings. People who are too perfect are either pretending to be or are very scheming. As long as her advantages outweigh her shortcomings, then these small shortcomings will not be accounted for by her.

This time they delayed returning to China without telling them in advance, it was indeed too much.

But she is still willing to choose to believe that they should have encountered an accident.

After all, they have no reason to tease their group, especially Liang Tianyi. He has a calm and mature personality and shouldn't do things like deliberately making things difficult for them.

Fang Jingyuan listened to her and thought for a while and was persuaded: "Well, when she comes back, I will ask her what is going on? But will we come to pick them up tomorrow?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "If he is going back to the base, he can't ask for leave. I will also see an important client tomorrow, so I can only ask her distant cousin to pick him up."

Fang Jingyuan shrugged: "We don't have time to come here either, but we don't even go there. Wouldn't it be too good?"

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

According to his identity, Wen Rugui was still Liang Tianyi's teacher. He put down his arrogance to pick up people, but they suddenly came this trick, which is really puzzling.

She can understand, but she still feels uncomfortable in her heart.

She has never been someone who would wrong her, and she will definitely not come back if she feels uncomfortable.