Chapter 153

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 153: One hundred and fifty-three cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 153: One hundred and fifty-three cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xiao Yanyan dropped the golden beans and ran towards her mother while kicking her short legs, and then opened her small arms like lotus roots for a hug.

The little guy's eyelashes are long and thick, with tears condensed on them, and his little lips are red, looking very pitiful.

Tong Xue Luming knew that his son was very playful, but he was still cute, so he reached out and picked him up, and then his arm sank subconsciously.

This weight can't be said to be puffiness at all.

Xiao Yanyan buried her head on her mother's shoulder, and finally stopped sobbing: "Mom, you will love Yan Yan very much, right?"

Tong Xuelu rubbed his soft hair: "Of course, but can you tell mom how dad favors girls over boys?"

Xiao Yan Yan's fat little body stiffened, and blinked his eyes and said, "Mom, Yan Yan is hungry, and Yan Yan wants to eat to grow taller."

Good guy, this is not only weak and fat, but also very edible.

Tong Xuelu saw that her son was changing the subject at a glance: "Tell your mother first, why do you say that father is more important than son? Is it because the father didn't hug you, but he hugged his sister?"

If this is the case, then she must be a good critic of being a father.

But she believes that Wen Rugui is not such a person.

Although he was looking forward to having two little padded jackets at first, he would be jealous of his son being close to her from time to time. When Xiao Yanyan grows up, the two fathers and sons will often fight for her to be jealous, but he has always been a good father.

He loves Xiao Ranran as much as Xiao Yan Yan, a little fat man, and he doesn't favor one over the other.

I don't know where this little guy learned the words, and he still favors girls over boys.

Xiao Yanyan saw that he couldn't get there anymore, scratched his little cheek with his fat paws, and said aggrieved: "Daddy always hugs his sister first, and Yan Yan said he wants to go by himself, but his father didn't coax Yan Yan."

Good guys!

Wen Rugui had a better understanding of his son's "cunning" in his heart.

At that time, he got out of the car, holding one in one hand, and Xiao Pangdun in front of the restaurant was struggling to get down, but he didn't expect to give him a copy when he looked back.

Wen Rugui looked at his son's sleek little ass, wishing to give him a slap in the face.

Xiao Ranran felt her father's emotions, her beautiful eyebrows wrinkled, and her voice was delicate and crisp: "Brother said he wants to walk to lose weight. There are so many dramas!"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Well, not only does she have a son who is a great dramatist and green tea, but also a daughter who is cold and venomous.

She stretched out her hand and patted her son's **** a few times: "Smelly boy, are you bullying your father again? Don't you want to eat fried chicken and French fries again next time."