Chapter 99

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 99: Ninety-nine cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 99: Ninety-nine cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Little swallows wear floral dresses, come here every spring, I ask swallows why are you here? Yanzi said: Take care of yourself.

The spring is cold and the trees on both sides of the street bloom with green buds, which makes people feel happy to look at.

Xuelu Tong deliberately left work early today, and when he got home, he told Tong Jiaming: "You help me deliver these two cakes to Fang's and Wen's."

Tong Jiaming didn't doubt that he was there, so he took the things and rode out on the bicycle.

As soon as Tong Jiaming left, Tong Jiaxin came over and said mysteriously: "Sister, what are we going to do next?"

Tong Xuelu: "You help with the housework at home, and then paste the paper-cuts made by Grandma Shen."

"Yes!"

Tong Jiaxin gave a military salute and then took a broom to clean the living room.

Tong Mianmian and the moon cake ran up and down behind him, like two small tails.

Tong Xuelu went to the kitchen to start dinner.

She cleaned the tenderloin and shredded it, added egg white, starch and soy sauce, and stirred well, and cut the dried tofu into small pieces.

After the pot is hot, throw the shredded pork in, pick up the meat as soon as it changes color, then add the sweet noodle sauce and white sugar, stir fry on low heat, wait until small bubbles pop out and put the shredded pork in again.

After it's fried, add the shredded cucumber and dried tofu, and a plate of shredded pork with Beijing sauce is ready.

Then she made cold pork ears and two other side dishes, and then made red date cake and hollow sugar pie.

When Shen Wanrong came in, Tong Xuelu was making hollow sugar pie.

She added water to the flour, stirred while pouring, added butter to knead the dough, and covered the pot to wake up the dough.

Shen Wanrong looked at her swift hands and feet and said with admiration: "Your hands are so dexterous, I can't do it anymore. I won't be able to make delicious things for a lifetime."

Tong Xuelu added a small amount of flour to the sugar, and while stirring, said, "Grandma Shen's hands are used to make clothes. Just leave the cooking to Grandpa Wei."

Shen Wanrong pursed her lips and smiled: "By the way, I heard Zhuzhu's grandfather say that the army recently wanted to find a spouse for your grandfather and scared your grandfather to the point of a heart attack."

Tong Xuelu couldn't help but laughed, "Is the other party that scary?"

Her grandmother has passed away for so many years. If the grandfather wants to find a wife, in principle, she will not stop it, as long as the other person's character is good enough.

Shen Wanrong smiled and said: "I heard that in his forties, he can do everything for washing and cooking, but it's a pity that your grandpa said nothing, and the army can't force him."

"Grandpa wrote to me last time, saying that he should be able to be transferred back to Beijing before the end of the year."

As Tong Xuelu said, cut the awake dough into dozens of doses, press and flatten it and roll it into an oval shape, put the sugar filling in the middle, pinch both sides to prevent the filling from leaking, and then roll it into an oval shape.