Chapter 146

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 146: 144 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 146: 144 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Because of Wen Rugui, the atmosphere of the Wen Xiao family is very heavy.

After Pu Jianyi returned the car to the Public Security Bureau, he soon returned to Wen's house.

The old one in Wen Xiao's family, the young one, and the other one is pregnant, he can't leave at this time.

Although Wen Rugui tried his best to fight his own disease, the disease could not be cured all at once. No matter how he resisted it, Xiao Xu would not leave.

He sometimes persuaded Wen Rugui not to believe in others, and sometimes beat him as a lunatic, causing Wen Rugui to collapse and his state was very unstable.

Also, he couldn't see other people in his eyes at this time, as long as Tong Xuelu left his sight, he would become very anxious and irritable.

With him like this, Tong Xuelu didn't dare to leave him for a while.

Uncle Zong brought the cooked meat porridge, his eyes flushed: "The porridge is not hot anymore, please eat it now."

When he said this, he looked warm as home, hoping that the other party would respond to him.

But the latter seemed to be unable to see him, staring at Tong Xuelu without blinking.

Uncle Zong's nose was sore, he quickly turned and went out.

Tong Xuelu put the meat porridge in front of Wen Rugui: "Are you hungry? Eat it now."

Wen Rugui looked at her with black eyes, and moved slowly and shook his head: "I, don't want to eat."

He didn't feel hungry at all, instead he felt nauseous when he smelled the food.

Tong Xuelu touched her stomach: "Although my child and I are very hungry, we are a family. Since you don't want to eat, then I will not eat with you."

Wen Rugui frowned and pushed the meat porridge in front of her: "You and your child will eat it."

Tong Xuelu smiled and shook his head: "From today, my child and I will advance and retreat with you. We will support you and accompany you whatever you do, and we will never leave you."

Wen Rugui frowned, then picked up the spoon on the side, scooped up a spoonful of porridge and put it in his mouth.

A feeling of nausea rushed to his throat, and it took him a lot of strength to prevent himself from retching, and then swallowed the porridge with the nausea.

Seeing him like this, Tong Xuelu felt so sad that he wanted to cry, but still smiled brightly on his face: "The kid's dad is really good, then I and the kid should start."

Some mentally ill people will suddenly overeating, while some are extremely averse to food. At this time, they need people around them to encourage them, but they cannot indulge in whatever they want.

Wen Rugui heard her complimenting her good behavior, and the corners of her mouth were slightly inaudible, and then he took a spoonful to eat slowly.

Tong Xuelu was really hungry. She was worried about his situation before. Now she relaxes, only feeling that her stomach cramps when she is hungry.

She almost gobbled it up, eating three full bowls before putting down the bowl in her hand.