Chapter 45

Warm as home?

He is back?

Tong Xuelu opened the door only then, and saw Wen Rugui standing in the doorway, looking haggard, looking a lot thinner.

Wen Rugui looked at her, her eyelashes trembling lightly.

The bright moon is like water, and her eyes are shining, as if moistened with water, making her look more and more charming.

Tong Xuelu curled her lips: "Comrade Wen, when did you come back?"

"this afternoon."

Wen Rugui spoke with difficulty, and his voice sounded a little more hoarse than before.

So clingy? Come look for her as soon as you come back.

It's really like a little milk dog.

The smile of Tong Xuelu's mouth grew stronger: "Come in, Comrade Wen shouldn't have eaten yet, right?"

Wen Rugui's ear tips were hot, and he shook his head: "Not yet."

At that time, he called Piao Jianyi and heard him talk about what happened in Tong's house. He rushed over when his head was hot.

After getting out of the car and being blown by the wind, he woke up, feeling that he had come a bit too impulsively.

But the person had already arrived in the city, he thought about it or he came over.

Tong Xuelu closed the wooden door and smiled: "Then you have a good taste, we are making dumplings."

She was so tired that she didn't want to eat anything, but when she thought of the delicacies she cooked, Wen Rugui couldn't help swallowing.

The two walked side by side to the living room, and the moonlight shone on them, and the shadows on the ground grew longer and shorter.

Wen Rugui cleared his throat and said, "I heard about your house. I'm sorry I couldn't help."

It turns out he came for this.

Tong Xuelu looked up at him: "No, you have helped me a lot, thank you Comrade Wen!"

Pu Jianyi helped him investigate Ma Mei's husband because of his face. If she was asked to investigate by herself, the matter would definitely not be resolved so quickly.

The breeze blew up and picked up the broken hair from her forehead. She looked at him with a pair of eyes, bright and warm.

Wen Rugui felt his heartbeat speed up again, and his eyelashes trembled slightly and said, "No thanks, are your two brothers back to school now?"

Tong Xuelu nodded: "The school's matter has also been resolved, and the two of them will return to school tomorrow."

As for the bear child Jiang Ming and his grandfather, she didn't want to teach them, but her ability was limited.

When the ability is not as good as the opponent, acting rashly will only hurt yourself.

Wen Rugui breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words, and then he snorted again.

He didn't know that she had settled the matter before he came over. If he came over like this, would she think he was too abrupt?

Tong Xuelu didn't know his tangled mental activities at this time, thinking in her heart that she would make some sugar water to moisturize his throat.

Wei Zhiguo brought a lot of snow pears to his old comrades in the countryside. There was a little yellow rock sugar at home, which happened to be enough to make him a rock sugar stew.