Chapter 18

Everyone was stunned for a few seconds, and then they started crusades one after another.

"I have seen a shameless person, I have never seen such a shameless person!"

"So shameless, it deserves to be beaten to death according to me!"

"That's, how old is your cousin, why did you do such a dirty thing?"

Although most of the people in these days are very simple, there is no shortage of wretched people, especially the second-rate people in the countryside. It is common to steal women's underwear and watch women go to the toilet.

Tong Xuelu sighed and said, "My cousin Tong Yanliang is less than 14 years old this year."

"That's it when I'm only fourteen years old, do you have it when you grow up?"

"In my opinion, this should be because the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked. I guess his parents are not good!"

Madam, you are right!

Tong Xuelu silently clicked a compliment in her heart, but she looked sad on the surface: "Actually, my cousin Tong Yanliang has already been punished, and his offspring's bag was punctured. The doctor said that he might not have a baby in the future! "

"And my grandma happened to have a crazy attack at the time. She rushed to beat someone, but she couldn't beat someone but was beaten. You didn't see it. My grandma's face was swollen and one tooth was knocked out. It hurts me to death !"

My god, this is too harsh, right?

Actually all the children and grandchildren's bags were kicked and broken!

Ouch, this is a big deal!

How can such a big thing not chat with others?

But having said that, the old lady of the Tong family is really scary. It seems to keep the children away from her family!

This was the time to go to work and eat, everyone heard what they wanted to hear, and finally left with satisfaction.

Tong Xuelu also took her two brothers and sisters, Tong Mianmian and Tong Jiaxin, back with satisfaction.

In fact, if possible, she didn't want Tong Mianmian to come into contact with Tong Yanliang's scumbag at all.

It's just that Xie Jinhua and a group of people came to the house, and Tong Mianmian couldn't make it out to see people.

She had to urge Tong Jiaxin again to make him be optimistic about his sister.

Tong Jiaxin nodded and agreed.

He was not surprised that Tong Xuelu was cautious, only that she loved her sister too much.

**

Back to Tong's house.

When people in my hometown saw Tong Jiaxin and Tong Mianmian, their faces lacked interest.

Tong Xuelu looked at Tong Yanliang specially, and saw him frowning, his eyes swept from Tong Mianmian's small face.

I don't know if it was the cause of the pain somewhere, but the other party didn't do any more actions next.

But Tong Xuelu did not relax his vigilance because of this.

Xie Jinhua slumped on the bed in her shoes, and commanded Tong Xuelu with her chin open: "Go and call Zhenzhen and say we are here. Let her come here tomorrow."

Tong Xuelu: "Grandma wants to see Tong Zhenzhen?"

Sun Guilan curled her lips and said, "What do you mean? Tong Zhen has been raising in our Tong's house for fifteen years. Isn't it okay for mom to see her?"