Chapter 139

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 139: 139 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 139: 139 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu was agitated, and the whole person woke up.

Her gaze fell on the chair. There was nothing on the chair, but she looked at the chair gently, as if she was talking to someone.

The atmosphere was creepy, and she got goosebumps.

Tong Xuelu lay on the bed and did not dare to move, did not dare to make a sound, even his breathing slowed down, the next moment he heard Wen Rugui speak again--

"I know you did this for my good. That woman once put my father to shame and caused my father to have a very painful life before he died. Now you are only doing this to heal her, she deserves it. ."

After speaking, he shut up again, looking at the chair as if listening to the other person.

After a while, his brows suddenly frowned: "No, you don't need to stop your father, let the woman continue to seduce Shi Xiuneng, only when she is in pain, she has no time to hurt others."

"I can't let her hurt my wife and children." At this point, his eyebrows stretched out, and the corners of his mouth raised a faint smile, "You don't know yet, Xuelu, she is pregnant. Soon I will be a father too."

Tong Xuelu kept looking at him holding his breath, and couldn't say that he was not afraid until he heard the words behind him.

Fear disappeared at this moment, her nose was sour, tears poured in her eyes, and her vision was blurred.

She wanted to wipe away the tears, but she was afraid that it would affect him, so she blinked and let the tears flow down her cheeks silently.

At this moment, Wen Rugui suddenly turned sideways, Tong Xuelu had no time to close his eyes, and the eyes of the two slammed into the air.

Tong Xuelu suffocated her breath, and tightened her hand on the quilt, not even daring to breathe.

She didn't know whether Wen Rugui could see her at this time, whether he was sleepwalking or awake.

The situation of schizophrenia is very complicated. She remembered watching a movie played by Leslie Cheung. He played a schizophrenic in it. He woke up to do things in the middle of the night, but he knew nothing about the outside world and did not know anything about what he had done. Know nothing.

But the schizophrenia of the hero in the movie "Beautiful Mind" is hallucinations and will communicate with non-existent people.

She didn't know which kind of gentleness was at this time.

Wen Rugui's eyes fell on the tears on her face, his heart tightened, and he leaned forward and said, "Sorry, did I wake you up? Why are you crying?"

His slender and white fingers lightly touched her cheek, and the cold touch made Tong Xuelu tremble all over.

"No, you didn't wake me up, I just woke up from a nightmare."

She made herself look as natural as possible, but her palms were nervous and sweaty.

Wen Rugui wiped away the tears from her face and hugged her and said, "I'm sorry, my friend came to find me. I was too engrossed in chatting with him, and I didn't notice you for a while."