Chapter 154

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 154: One hundred and fifty-four cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 154: One hundred and fifty-four cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Cheng Xiuyun was dead, but she still couldn't stand her eyes.

Cheng Dayong cremated her body on the spot and returned to Tianjin with the ashes.

As for Shi Xiuneng, he was shot dead shortly afterwards for wounding and killing someone.

The reason why Shi Xingrui was sent to the Northwest labor camp was because the Wen family was behind her back and her parents were here.

Now that Cheng Xiuyun and Shi Xiuneng are dead, Cheng Dayong wants to get Shi Xingrui back to Tianjin because he feels a little guilty for Cheng Xiuyun's death.

But it is 1984. The country promulgated the "Decision on Severely Cracking Down on Criminal Offences" last year, and the crackdown continues today.

Some people were sentenced to more than ten years in prison for stealing things from the cafeteria, and some underages were sentenced to seven or eight years in prison for robbery of a few cents in the street.

Shi Xingrui almost killed a life. She was considered lucky if she was sentenced to death. How could she be allowed to return to Tianjin?

If there is no father or mother, then live with other criminals. It is impossible to reduce the sentence.

Cheng Dayong had no choice but to leave with Cheng Xiuyun's ashes alone.

Shi Xingrui looked at his uncle leaving from the back, crying heartbreakingly, his eyes were full of panic, and there was no more arrogance and hostility before.

She knows that no one can protect her from now on, and she must live here alone.

The Wen family still knew the news of Cheng Xiuyun's death.

After Mr. Wen discussed with Tong Xuelu, he did not hide Wen Rugui.

Wen Rugui was giving lessons to the two of Long and Feng Ti. After being called out by Tong Xuelu, he was only startled for a while, and then said "Um": "I see."

Tong Xuelu's eyes fell on his face and reached out to hold his hand: "You can tell me what you think, don't hold everything in your heart."

It was only then that Wen Rugui realized that she was worried that she was sad, and shook her hand back: "I'm fine, I just didn't expect her to come for real this time."

Cheng Dayong came to look for them that day. He subconsciously thought that this was another trick and method of theirs. Over the past three years, the Cheng family contacted him several times.

They apologized and pleased, and he knew exactly what their purpose was.

It's just that he didn't expect Cheng Xiuyun to be really dead. He was taken aback when he heard the news just now.

As for the uncomfortable, it doesn't.

Tong Xuelu saw that he didn't look uncomfortable, so he relaxed, "I'll go to the kitchen to make you some food, what do you want to eat?"

In the warm spring sunshine, many green buds appeared on the branches in the yard. Mooncakes walked around under the wall with quicksand bags, looking masculine like two guards.