Chapter 56

After returning to Tong's house, she did not come back here to visit Tong's house for three reasons.

First, she was so busy.

Since returning to Tong's house, she has fought people from her hometown, changed positions, found a house, and helped Su Xiuying report her husband. Then something happened at school, and it was only recently that she had time to catch her breath.

Secondly, she was deliberately alienated.

In the beginning, she did intend to maintain a good relationship with the Tong family, but the last time she went to Tong Zhenzhen, she beat Tong Mianmian. In the end, although Tong Zhenzhen was sent to the farm, as long as Tong Zhenzhen stayed in one day, they could not get along peacefully.

If she has been in contact with Tong's family, it will only stimulate Tong Zhenzhen and make her hate herself even more. She is not worried that she will target herself.

She was worried that she would be crazy about the three brothers and sisters, especially Tong Mianmian, she was too young to protect herself at all.

So she chose to alienate.

The last point is that blood is thicker than water.

Last time Tong's mother saw her being beaten by Tong Zhen, but she didn't care about whether she was injured for the first time, but told her not to call the police.

The same is true in the book. Tong's mother has always said that her biological daughter is as loving as her adopted daughter, but later when Tong Zhenzhen framed the original owner and asked her to marry her husband in the second life, that is, the second-marriage domestic violent male, the Tong family did not save the original owner.

Later, the original owner was beaten to death by a domestic violent male, and Tong's father and Tong mother did not bring justice to the original owner.

Therefore, after Tong Zhenzhen was sent to the farm, she stopped contacting the Tong family much.

But because she didn't get in touch very much, it didn't mean she did nothing.

Last time she asked Fang Jingyuan to bring money back to Chen Yueling, she bought a snack for her to bring to the Tong family;

The Mid-Autumn Festival originally had to go back, but the rain did not return. The next day Fang Jingyuan came to the restaurant. She asked her to bring the moon cakes and the raw dumplings she made to Tong's family again.

This time, as soon as she heard that Tong's mother was hospitalized, she came over immediately.

She didn't go back often, this was her fault, but she didn't expect Tong's mother to say that she was so unbearable.

A nurse came over and looked at her strangely: "Are you here to visit the patient? Why do you keep standing at the door and not entering?"

Tong Xuelu smiled and said, "I'm about to go in."

Tong's mother inside heard the sound coming from outside, she was startled, her face suddenly became ugly.

Tong Xuelu opened the door and walked in. The auntie Tong's eyes fell on her just now, and she asked in a loud voice, "Girlfriend, who are you looking for?"

"Hello auntie, I'll come to see my mother." Tong Xuelu smiled obediently, then turned to look at Tong's mother and shouted: "Mom."

Tong's mother twitched at the corner of her mouth, but she couldn't say a word.

Tong Xuelu didn't seem to notice Tong Mu's embarrassment, so she put the dim sum on the counter next to her.

He poured her a glass of warm water and handed it over: "Mom, I didn't know you were sick before, but I didn't know until Jingyuan said today."