16

Marinette POV:

The three evil girls were celebrating how easy it was to manipulate Cat Noir into doing what they wanted. They got him to profess undying love for Kagami. They even got him to pay them $100. They left the room and went outside to celebrate. They told me not to go anywhere. Not like I had any choice. Then Tikki came out of my purse and whispered to me.

"Marinette, you can transform and use your lucky charm. It might be something we can use to get out of this situation without them knowing."

"It's worth a try Tikki. Spots on."

Once I transformed I whispered, "Lucky charm." Luckily it was a solid knife that could cut me out of these ropes that I was tied up with. I had to use it quickly before Lila, Kagami, and Chloe figured out that something was going on. I rubbed the knife endlessly against the ropes and eventually, I was able to set myself free. Then I checked my bugphone. I had a message from Cat Noir saying how he was gonna try and save Marinette. He said he had to follow orders from Chloe, Lila, and Kagami. He was so sweet to try to rescue me. But luckily, this time, I was able to save myself. I tried to sneak out of the warehouse when the girls came back inside.

"LADYBUG?!" They all shouted in unison.

"Oh. Hey girls. Cat Noir filled me in. I already got Marinette in a secure location."

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! HOW DID CAT NOIR TELL YOU WHAT WAS GOING ON?! WE TOLD HIM NOT TO! WE HAD EYES AND EARS ALL OVER PARIS!" Chloe complained. I rolled my eyes.

"You forgot about secret communication between superheroes. Well, I gotta split. Catch you guys later." I laughed and swung away before I ran out of time. Luckily I got far enough away so I could detransform, feed Tikki, and transform into Cosmo Bug to make it home.

Once I dentransformed I pulled out a magicaron. "Tikki, power up!"

"SpaceTikki."

"SpaceTikki spots on! YEAH!"

I quickly turned into Cosmo Bug and flew home. I quietly landed on my balcony and went into my room.

"Spots off." I fed Tikki and then transformed again so I could contact Cat Noir. Luckily he picked up quickly.

"Ladybug. What's going on? Is Marinette okay? I was just going to go rescue her."

"Don't worry about that kitty. I already handled it. I called the cops and they're going to arrest Chloe, Lila, and Kagami for Marinette's kidnapping." I explained to him.

"I'm glad you were able to handle it Ladybug. I'm glad Marinette's safe." He sighed a breath of relief.

"Me too kitty. So, should we meet up for patrol?"

"Sounds good to me Ladybug."

We did our patrol and Paris was still safe. I went home and lay on my bed.

"Tikki, these last couple of weeks have been weird haven't they?"

"You said it Marinette."

Then my mom called up to me saying that Adrien was here.

I quickly ran down the stairs and threw myself into his arms.

"Marinette! I'm so glad you're okay. Cat Noir told me everything. Did Lila, Chloe, and Kagami really kidnap you?"

My parents looked over at me shocked. I told them that I would explain later.

"Yeah. Yeah, they did, but luckily Ladybug was able to rescue me and get me home. I'm just glad that I'm home safe and sound. And I'm glad you're okay. I can't believe that I believed them when they told me that they had you and would hurt you if I didn't go there." I started crying. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been.