6

Chloe POV:

Today's the day. Today I tell the lie to end all lies. Today, I tell everyone that I saw Marinette Dupain-Cheng kill Ladybug yesterday. It'll only be too easy. I walked into my class like everything was normal and noticed that Dupain-Cheng was still gone because of her expulsion. Perfect. She won't be here to try and ruin the plan. I saw Lila and nodded so she knew I had remembered the plan.

"Mrs. Bustier. I have some unfortunate news to share with the class." Lila said. Everything is going according to plan.

"What is that Lila?" Mrs. Bustier asked her. She looked suspicious but I knew that I could get her to believe it.

"Yesterday, Chloe sent me a picture of Marinette killing Ladybug once and for all." Lila said with crocodile tears starting to form in her eyes. It's almost time.

"Is this true Chloe?" Mrs. Bustier asked me. Showtime.

"It's true Mrs. Bustier. I saw it happen with my own two eyes. I can't believe that Marinette would do something like that. It's horrible Mrs. Bustier. It's just terrible." I said and started crying fake tears to sell it.

"That is awful news. Thank you for bringing this to our attention Chloe and Lila. I'm sure the police and Cat Noir will handle it."

Adrien POV:

These lies have gone far enough.

"Mrs. Bustier. Chloe and Lila are lying and I can prove it." I called out.

"Adrien? Something you want to share with the class?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"Yes. May I send you these photos that I have as evidence?" I asked. She nodded and I emailed them to her so I could project them to the class.

"May I come up to the front and project these images?" I asked. Mrs. Bustier nodded again.

I went up calmly and projected the screenshots to the class.

The whole class gasped in shock. Including Chloe and Lila, but I'm sure that they had a different reason for doing that.

"Yesterday I was accidentally added to a group chat between Chloe, Lila, and Kagami. I saw that they were planning to photoshop an image of Marinette killing Ladybug. I also saw that Marinette was telling the truth when she said that these three girls had beat her up in the bathroom the other day. This proves that the image we saw yesterday of Marinette stabbing Ladybug was photoshopped and that Marinette is completely innocent. Unlike Chloe, Lila, and Kagami." I said with a serious look on my face. But I also felt triumphant. I had gotten Chloe and Lila exactly where I wanted them.

"But... But it's not true Mrs. Bustier. I really did see Marinette stab Ladybug. I did see her kill Ladybug." Chloe tried to prove herself. Ha. Like that was gonna happen.

"I've heard enough," Mrs. Bustier said. "Chloe, Lila, to the principals' office. Now. And I'll make sure that Kagami is punished as well. We do not tolerate this kind of behavior at our school. Go."

Chloe and Lila looked at each other in shock. They had no idea what just happened. I had a smug look on my face and they grimaced at me as they walked out the door. Good riddance.

"Adrien, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be forwarding these screenshots to Mr. Damocles and he will do what he sees fit regarding Marinette. I only hope that she's able to come back. I never did believe those two girls yesterday. But it was out of my hands."

"I understand Mrs. Bustier. I'm just glad that Chloe, Lila, and Kagami will get the punishment they deserve and that Marinette will be getting the justice she deserves." I said as I went back to my seat.

Alya whispered to me. "OMG, I feel awful for not believing my BFF over Chloe and Lila. I should've supported her. I've been a terrible friend."

"Me too dude. I hope that dudette is able to come back so we can apologize."

"I hope so too guys." I whispered back.

Mrs. Bustier cleared her throat and we began our lesson. I'm so glad that I was able to help Marinette. I hope she'll be back soon.