Fnaf: The Hidden Animatronics #2

*Voxel's pov*

I smiled while Gregory rested. He had fallen asleep and it's been a couple of days since he and Pat agreed to things.

Vanessa however as much as yes we know she's causing trouble we are trying to figure out a why to stop the glitch from getting here. It's definitely less frequent and that's most likely because of Gregory's involvement in certain situations but the glitch is trying to hold onto the last two things is can.

"Voxel why so quiet?" Pat asked from the computer.

"Gregory is asleep and it's almost the end of the hour." I said

"I see so that means that Moons going to be checking everything." Pat said

"Yup, but we both know that even if he gets in here he won't do anything to you." I said happy before the lights went out.

"Good thing I saved my progress." Pat said

"So will Steve be able to be turned on soon?" I asked

"Actually, yes. I'm almost finished with him." Pat said

"I can't wait." I said before the door opened and I saw moon.

"Ok the child's asleep here." Moon said

"Yup and he'll be staying here." I said with a smile.

"Very well. Have a good night Pat." Moon said closing the door and Pat sighed.

"Why do I always hold my breath while he's around." Pat said

"Don't worry." I said as the light turned back on restoring power.

"I'm so happy that I designed this machine to be like a recharge station." Pat said

"Power to keep the glitch active enough to get to easily." I said

"That's correct. Now let's finish this. I would like it if we were about to announce that you two are coming around." Pat said.

I smiled as I decided to go into sleep mode. Of course while in my sleep mode Pat could easily talk to me but it just made it so I had a longer last battery. Sure I'm plugged in which means I'm fully charged but I'd like to conserve power.

"Voxel." Pat said and I powered back on and looked at Pat and Gregory before hearing taps and I looked up to see Steve fully functional.

"Steve!" I said getting up out of my charger and I put my hand on the glass.

"Steve will see you soon but it's me Bryan." Bryan said and that made me smile more.

"It's nice to see you around." I said

"I'm glad to be back. Thank you Pat I honestly don't know what I would have done." Bryan said

"It's no problem however I will say that the glitch isn't fully gone. It's fully gone out of your system and I shut off Bluetooth which by the way we'll have to work on with you and the animatronics." Pat said

"Why are you calling him Bryan when his name is Steve?" Gregory asked

"It's a long story." I said

"Let me guess. Vanny." Bryan said

"Ya. That's were it seems to have gone but better have all the trouble in one place then in every animatronic." Pat said

"True- ack." Bryan put his hand on his head.

"Hey relax. We told you everything it's ok I'm sure we'll speak more another time. Bye Bryan." I said

"Take care, Voxel." Bryan said before he kinda shut off.

*Rebooting . . . Saving Memory . . . Powering Showtime Steve on*

Steve looked up and around before looking at me.

"Hi Steve." I said

"Voxel!" He said cheerfully and would have hugged but the glass was there.

"Here let me get you out." Pat said pulling out his phone tapping it on the keypad.

"So this animatronic has multiple personalities?" Gregory asked.

"Ummm yes." Pat said as the door unlocked and Steve walked out and immediately we hugged.

"I'm sorry for any trouble I caused!" Steve said

"It's alright. Come on it almost opening time we should see the others before we have to go back to being hidden." I said

"Oh ya! Chica, Freddy, Monty, and Roxy!" Steve said and he ran out of the room.

"We should also have him meet Sunny and Moondrop." Pat said

"I'm still wondering how you managed to do that whole thing with Moondrop." I said

"It was a long time." Pat said

"Wait you made Moondrop?" Gregory asked as we walked out. Seems like Vanessa checked out for the night it's 5:54 almost opening time.

"Ya I made him he's my first animatronic so I'm sorry for any inconveniences with him." Pat said

"It's ok he just scared me a lot." Gregory said

"Ya I think I need to adjust his programming. His and Sunny's." Pat said as we got to a big group hug. Steve looked so happy to be with the others.

"Pat!" Steve said walking back over to us and hugged Pat.

"Oh! Ok hey there." Pat said patting the animatronic.

"It's almost performance time." I said

"Awe I want more time with Steve though." Chica said

"I know but all of you need to be fully charged and the next charge cycle is in a bit." I said and each animatronic went back to their rooms to charge.

"What about us?" Steve asked

"I have an idea for both of you but keep in mind you'll have to keep signs on you all day." Pat said

"Ok?" Steve said it I knew what Pat was going to do.

We went to the front with a poster and put it up. It had me and Steve on it and Pat set us up with signs on us that said:

We are self learning AI's of entertainment ask us anything.

I'm not complaining. Oh ya that was the front the back said this:

Showtime Voxel and Showtime Steve new faces in the pizzeria.

(Ps yes the child with us is supposed to be with us)

Me and Steve walked around together as Pat opened things up. As people started coming in. Lots of kids I'll admit. Steve was nervous but I reassured him as a small baby walked up to us and Steve picked them put to avoid a ball being kicked and I yelled at them to be careful as a mother called for her child.

Steve made his way to the mother and tapped her shoulder and when she looked at him he smiled as the baby giggles and the mother looked relieved. She thanked Steve and put the baby in a stroller taking the father's hand who was holding another kids hand.

"I can get use to this." Steve said

"I'm sure." I said

"Can we keep moving I don't want to stand around all day." Gregory said and I smiled as we moved around.

At least we aren't getting bad reactions from the people around.