Sno: Trapped Incubus

/Have some wholesomeness!/

*Devin's pov*

Well having a tea party went south real quickly. I was invited to have a tea party and now I'm surrounded my werewolves one of which is alive again after I blacked out and killed them because I'm not use to these new werewolf senses.

I was taken back to Packhaven and was put in a cell with a wet bed and an annoying bird right above me. I sighed as I sat there being watched until I heard a voice and when I looked up from my spot I simply saw werewolves changing position except the werewolf that came down was not the usual.....

"So...um I haven't seen you within the guard shift." I said trying to see if I can strike a conversation.

"Ya it was kinda sudden though. I just got back from a journey." The person said

"Oh well my name's Devin what's yours?" I asked

"Bryan. My name's Bryan." Bryan said slightly smiling

"Can I ask what kind of journey you made?" I asked

"Ah well I'm what you call a treasure hunter. I look for all kinds of things around." Bryan said proudly

"Can you tell me about them? I get kinda lonely down here with no one to talk to." I said scratching the back of my head chuckling a bit nervously.

"I mean...alpha said not to speak to you much but.... Sure I don't see any harm in it after all it's not like im telling pack secrets or something." Bryan said sitting down.

In all honesty I enjoyed his company his stories were both fascinating and funny. Whenever Bryan came around for shifts I was always so happy to be around him.

Bryan was adventurous and kind despite being caught a couple of times and told not to see me for a while Bryan still snuck back in. He also gave me a blanket, a boy wet blanket and would always bring me food and drink that wasn't... carrots.

Ya no Xylo has some kind of obsession over carrots and to be honest I'm a bit sick of them.

Bryan came down and I smiled but he had a worried look. He opened the cell door and grabbed my hand.

"Y-your needed." I said and I had a slightly bad feeling.

When we went upstairs I found Rian and Xylo having a bout with each other. I had I spear pointed at me and I chuckled.

"Alright! Devin's right here stop fighting!" Bryan yelled and Rian looked at me.

"There your are." Rian said

"Hi." I said with a nervous chuckle.

Xylo and Rian continued to have now just a argument and I looked over at Bryan who was looking at the ground. His tail was in-between and slightly wrapped around his leg.

I secretly and slowly moved my hand until it lightly touched Bryan's and Bryan took my hand without hesitation.

I smiled before I watched my dad come in.

"Alright alright both you ladies are beautiful but please stop." Micheal said

"What are you doing here?" Xylo asked after and and Rian punched each other one last time before going human.

"I'm here for my son." Michael said

"I mean sure you can take him." Xylo said clearly not understanding that Rian wasn't his son.

"Oh no I don't want that dog. I want my son Devin." Michael said and everyone looked at me.

I let go of Bryan's hand and chuckled.

"Hi." I said

"Wait...he's your-" Xylo stopped

"Now that you mentioned it ya he does look a bit like the devil." A wolf said. I haven't gotten everyone's names.

I held Bryan's hand again once everyone wasn't looking at us and my dad clearly had some kind of happy look.

"You do realize you have to return him he's technically a wandering soul of hell." Michael said

"I... release him." Xylo said and the weapons pointed me left.

I looked at Bryan and slowly started to walk to my dad letting go of Bryan's hand but my gaze barely left him. My dad put on glasses and Rian was sent off first then me then my dad.

When we got back everyone was happy to see me but it wasn't the same. Why do I feel so much pain right now. Later when me and Bri walked back to the house she stopped me.

"Something wrong so what is it Davin." She said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You have never been this down before. What's got you down? You know you can always talk to me right?" Bri said.

"....it just hurt." I said as we continued to walk.

"What hurt?" Bri asked

"There's a wolf at Packhaven that hungout with me a lot. He told stories gave me food, water, a not wet blanket. He was different from every other wolf in Packhaven that just looked at me and saw me as the enemy. He...he treated me like normal like a friend." I said stopping

"Did you every have a feeling like you just wanted to stay with him at all times?" Bri asked

"I...a bit." I said

"You have a crush." Bri said

"Huh?!" I was a bit shocked

"Why else would you want to be with him huh." Bri said

"I mean.... Ya he's cute." I said smiling.

I smiled as we continued to walk until we got the house and at the house my dad was there.

"Dad?" I asked

"Hello Devin couldn't help but notice you being particularly attached to someone soooo...." Michael opened the door and there was Bryan. Tied up.

"What did you do!" I cried running over to Bryan.

"I kidnapped him!" Michael said

"Why would you do that!?" I half yelled

"Because I'm the devil and he let me." Michael said

"I did let him take me." Bryan said and I blinked at them.

"Don't freak me out like that...." I said hugging Bryan who hugged me back snuggling into me a bit.

"I expect grandchildren at some point." Michael said and I blushed like crazy.

"Dad!" I yelled

"What I can help make it possible." Michael said

"No!"

I blushed before picking up Bryan and went to my room. I set him and a took a deep breath and looked at him.

Bryan smiled at me even with the huge blush on his face. I smiled as I walked over and our noses touched before our lips did and I'll admit I didn't think my heart would have skipped that extra beat of happiness.