Fanf: The Hidden Animatronics

/image belongs to TheJesterQueen Va on Twitter. I love the design and name thank you for making this beautiful art/

*Gregory's pov*

I finally got a level 10 security pass. I got it by going back and helping the animatronics I basically destroyed and started repairing them. Sure that meant that I have to give Freddy back his normal animatronic parts.

I gave Roxanne her eyes, chica her voice, and Gator his claws. Sure they still don't like me but at least their repaired a bit more then they were when I first got them into the repair station.

Also I'm still avoiding Vanessa but there has been another person coming they clearly have a pass that can access all rooms in the mall, but....

Well there's a reason why I wanted a level 10 clearance. It's because he goes into this back room all the time. It's a closed off room and it of course says staff only but it also says Managers office but when you look at it carefully you can see that sigh was put over a sign that says repairs station.

I got out of Freddy and since the other animatronics know I go in Freddy they followed Freddy. Yes Gator is giving me death glares.

"Ok ready to go in?" I asked

"Yup let's just go." Gator said.

I rolled my eyes and slid the card and the door blinked before it spoke.

*Access granted*

I sighed as the door opened and I walked in only to see stuff I didn't think would be around. The other animatronics seem to have taken interest and they looked around but Freddy then started walking further in.

"Freddy?" I asked looking at him.

"....I remember him." Freddy said and I walked over and looked at the animatronic in the glass casing which looks a lot like the repair station under the stage just smaller and had a lot of wires connected into an animatronic that looked...human.

I looked at it in awe before the door slammed shut and all five of us turn around to see another person just different looking, bit then I realized it was an animatronic.

"I've never seen you here kid. Pat's not going to like that your here...." The animatronic said blocking the door.

"Who are you?!" Roxanne half yelled.

"Oh my bad I should introduce myself. I'm names Voxel! Pat calls me Showtime Voxel to match the name of my partner Showtime Steve!" Voxel said with what seems to be a happy grin. He's advanced to have faceplates that can move into different expressions.

"Wait guys he mentioned Pat and he's blocking the door right now." Chica said

"Yup! Sorry I can't let you out until Pat comes." Voxel said

"What!?" I yelled but Freddy didn't seem to mind he just looked at the other animatronic which I can only assume is Showtime Steve.

"I know him."

*Voxel's pov*

I watched as Freddy recognized Steve or Bryan which ever. The other three seem to have started to realize who Steve was. For safety reasons as Pat puts it Steve was put into a lock down until the virus was gotten rid of which it almost is but Pat has to complete wipe Bluetooth and do some programing so that only type of device can Bluetooth into Steve because that's how the Virus even got there in the first place.

I noticed the door open so I slightly moved as Pat came in and looked at the group.

"So you found him huh." Pat said and the kid looked shocked as he hid behind Freddy.

I recognized the kid as the homeless kid that made a wreck of the animatronics but he seems to have gone to the lengths of some repairs they still look terrible though.

"Pat, why did you make us forget?" Freddy asked

"Wait you guys know him?" Gregory asked

"Yes they know me Gregory. After all I was the night guard that had to watch them before I became manager and Vanessa became night guard." Pat said walking forward and I walked over to where Steve was and looked at him.

I wished for his repair so we could work together at the daycare. Sunny's a hard working bot but I would think they would need some help every now and then, especially with how many kids like coming here, and babies.

"How do you know my name?" Gregory asked and Pat smiled and he bent down.

The gang was pretty comfortable with Pat so they had no problem with what's happening.

"I know your name because I know you've been around. Voxel watches the security cameras all the time he's connected to all of them after all." Pat said

"Since you connected your fax watch to the cameras I could see which cameras you switched through." I said

"You knew I was being hunted down?" Gregory asked

"More of less. I would have helped you expect I needed to remain here to prevent more glitching to my partner here." I said

"Glitching?" Gregory asked

"Story for another time, but Gregory I'm aware you have been living in the pizzeria for a long time now. I'm sorry I wasn't around when the glitch took a full affect because I could have helped out but I'm glad I left Voxel online for it." Pat said

"I did my best." I said

"Your best is what made it so I could remove so much of glitch." Pat said

"I'm happy to hear." I said

"He acts a lot like a human." Gregory said.

"He's a self learning A.I and therefore learn things by observation. I'm hoping to do the same for Steve so he can expand his knowledge but as for you four...I'll make sure to do repairs for sure but I don't want to mess with you guys to much considering....you know." Pat said

"I am aware that you can't mess with our systems our coding is confusing but Bryan did his best." Gator said

"I miss him." Chica said

"I know that's why I'm working on Steve." Pat said

"So what are you going to do now that I'm here?" Gregory asked

"Well....can't just toss you out because you'll be on the streets, I'd say foster care but I don't think that'll be good, I can't afford adoption at the moment." Pat said

"So he stays at the pizzeria just make sure he doesn't get caught or he could be a young employee!" I said cheerfully.

"That's an idea." Pat said looking at Gregory.

"I'm letting you stay here Gregory but every night I want you to meet me here and you'll have learning sessions with Voxel while I work on Steve." Pat said holding out his hand.

"Sound good?" Pat asked

"So I can stay with Freddy?" Gregory asked

"Absolutely. I can even turn a bit of the back room stuff into a small room for you so your close to Freddy if you want." Pat said

"...I agree." Gregory said taking Pats hand.

"Welcome to the pizzeria Gregory." I said and looked at Steve I saw the faceplates move into a smile.

Bryan must have watched everything. I'm happy for him.