Rules

The rules for this. Yes there are rules because the front description only gives basic understanding.

So as the title says this is purely Bryan x Devin. So that means other ships like Ashara x Kaiba aren't going to be in this book because their ship name wouldn't be Brydev. (Don't get me wrong I love Ashara and Kaiba but ye)

I will love go as far as kissing anything beyond that I will not do so lemon and even smut is out of the question. I will do fluff and angst and even moments that could be completely stupid. (Example: Bryan, Devin, Ritchie, and JP playing horror games)

I will also do this ship for Bryan's Fnaf series so ya know just sneak Devin into the picture of Bryan dealing with animatronics.

Scp world as well, there can be rules bent to have Devin be involved in that whole mess.

Season 2 of Sno I am willing to do Bryan and Devin ship in that category, but ya no season 3 of Sno only 2 because ya. (I also really love wolf Bryan and little devil boy Devin.)

So ya. Also when you request things please specify. Like don't say "Scp Bryan and Devin." That's not enough for me to acutely do a chapter.

Something with like a event or something the characters can do will be great if you add it in for example: (and this probably will turn into a chapter so if you like ya) Bryan argues with his animatronics about going to sleep when Devin comes in.

Something like that would be great so I know what your looking for in a chapter.

Also for those who aren't subscribed and are reading this and I will most like say this on all my books but I absolutely feel no motivation when people say "please update." I absolutely don't feel motivated to update.

Also simple comments like "yes" or "omg me!" Or "^" or "same" all those types of Comments I will delete. The only comments I like to see are the ones that people have actually said something nice or interesting or funny to read.

The types of comments to bring me joy and even motivated me are the ones that I always come back and reread because I liked how it was funny or it was plan nice or related to the characters in the book.

Comments about self will also be deleted.

Anyways I have said enough please request things and I will get working enjoy the future chapters ahead.