A/N

Ok! PLEASE READ IT WILL AFFECT FUTURE CHAPTERS

Here we are addressing this because in all honesty with much consideration I don't want to take this book down I have fun writing these chapters. However because of the break up with Bryan and Devin the chapters are going to change a bit.

It was said that Bryan and Devin still have a close friendship and that's what I'm going to do. I may not do like boyfriend things with them but I most certainly will do really close friends kinds of things.

So for those who have very much enjoyed this book this is my final decision I'm still taking requests and I would like to continue this book for you all but just change the theme to maybe close buddies.

For those who had requested something and I didn't get around to making the chapters for em I'm terribly sorry to say I probably won't get to them.

I hope you all understand this decision and I hope to not get hate for the chapters before this chapter about how they broke up or something like that.

I have two chapters in my mind right now which I plan on working on that will have Bryan and Devin together as friends.

I hope you enjoy them when they are out and please I would like some requests from you all.

Anyways have a happy day or night or even evening and I'll see you all in future chapters to come out.

Author: Moon