Fnaf: Sleepy Stubbornness

/this was my own idea hope you like it/

*Bryan's pov*

I growled in frustration as I tried to work but then molten interfered. I glared at him and he rolled his eyes and I wanted to punch him but that would only hurt me.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my work before Molten grabbed me dragging me out of the workshop. I yelled at him as he brought me outside and I turned around and kicked him to regret it later.

"Ok what actually hell." I said glaring at Molten.

"Your going to get rest wether you like it or not Bryan." Molten said

"Oh so now your in charge of my personal life? Fuck you." I said and Molten looked a bit shocked and I heard gasps around me as I looked at the animatronics around me.

"Bryan cursed." Lefty said and I rolled my eyes

"Yes yes I did and I can  I just didn't want to because I didn't want little kids taking after my language but little kids aren't here." I said before walking past Molten only to get grabbed and dragged further away and closer to the hotel.

I kicked and screamed at Molten to let me go and as we got to the door I simply took off my sweater. Molten glared at me and I stuck my tongue out.

I backed away from my animatronics as I argued with Molten before Jon came out and saw me.

"Bryan there you are." He said with a slight angry face.

"Oh great another lecture about how I'm running my pizzeria?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Bryan don't give me that tone." Jon said

"Shut up Jon I'm tired of you."I said and Jon looked slightly shocked but then more angry.

"Don't you dare give me that tone or attitude!" Jon yelled.

"We're trying to get him to sleep." Lefty said and I groaned and once again argument broken out.

I argued back but even I was reaching my limit and like that I snapped at all of them.

"You know what I should have just left you all for scrap, Jon your being so unhelpful and a total ass to me and here I thought you were my friend. And you guys mock me everyday do you not realize words can actually hurt even if they are meant to be playful!?" I yelled at all of them and they looked shocked but also worried. Lefty tried to grab me but I pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled feeling tears weld up.

"Bryan behi-"

"Shut up!" I yelled before feeling arms wrap around me.

Everyone flinched and got ready to do something but I looked down and I recognized those hands, arms, warmth.

I slowly calmed down and my boyfriend leaded down to my ear.

"Turn around and hug me, you don't have to say anything." He whispered as he let me go and I did as he told me. I closed my eyes and swiftly turned around and shoved my face into his chest as I let my tears fall.

"Who the hell are you!?"

*Devin's pov*

I told Bryan to turn and hug me so that he didn't have to look at the disappointments I saw before me.

"Who the hell are you.!?" A Pile of metal spaghetti said. Must be really hard to chew on it.

I chuckled as I wrapped one arm around Bryan's back and I used my other arm to support him so it looks like I'm holding a child who wants to lay on my chest but it's a grown adult.

"....I'm Devin that's all you need to know." I said before making a bolt for it.

I chuckled as I ran with Bryan in my arms he hugged me tightly which was nice.

"Devin you know you didn't have to do that." Bryan said

"Ya well their jerks so I had to." I said as I heard some of then yell as I ran.

"Home or your hotel?" I asked

"I...the hotel. They might be jerks but I don't want to worry them." Bryan said and I nodded making a very sharp turn.

If I hadn't been a sort of athletic person I probably would have fallen but I'm not that clumsy. I ran past all of them and ran to the hotel kicking open the doors and as I got closer to Bryan's room I slowed down till I stopped.

I stopped and set down Bryan who opened up his door and we walked in. I smiled as I closed the door but as much as I wanted to lock it I don't think Bryan wants to pay for a new door.

I walked over to a bed and laid down and Bryan stopped heading to his desk and looked at me.

"Oh come on you can resist me." I said and Bryan rolled his eyes.

"Come on bebe snuggle me." I said and Bryan tapped his foot clearly losing this battle.

"You want a kiss? You know the only way to get it is if you come over here." I said and Bryan sighed and walked over to me taking off his shoes and laid down and snuggled into my chest after of course getting his kiss.

I smiled as I played with Bryan hair but then the door opened and those animatronics and Jon yes I know him we knew each other tin high school I was sort of a trouble maker during recesses.

"Devin what are you doing?" Jon asked glaring at me.

"Calming down Bryan because all of you suck at doing that also keep your voice down he's asleep." I said still not looking at them.

The pile of spaghetti wires came around and looked surprised when he saw Bryan.

"Who are you to Bryan?" A black one eyed bear said

"I'm his Boyfriend."