SCP: Reunion

/Thank you GlitchyEx3 for this suggestion. Enjoy everyone/

I sighed as I looked around the elevator at everyone who was sleeping now. The Elevator seems to be our only safe spot unless there's a safe Scp floor but most Scp rooms seem to be....let's say over run by killer scps.

I'm honestly rethinking my life choices here and I've been thinking of just staying here. If I get killed I get killed Mario, Xylo, and Kay can leave and not look back but the guilt I feel  for the bond I made here is weighing on me.

What do I mean by that? Well I...I fell in love. In the lab it's per-say forbidden to fall in love because we aren't supposed to form "useless attachments" here. However I fell in love and now I'm feeling the left over guilt of not being the good scientist and going to see if I could find the person I love.

I mean I was in shock when I first realized that I had fallen in love. Had my heart stolen by such a simple D class person. Yet they were my D Class, my D class that I held safe experiments with.

I felt something hot on my face so I reach up and wiped off the liquid on my face. Tears. I silently cried for a good amount of time before being about to close my eyes and sleep.

I promise to find you, 404

*Mario's pov*

Bryan's been weird. Ever since we've met him he's been weird of course but this is a different weird. When he sees an Scp he looks at it up and down and sometimes we have to pull his leg or arm or yell at him to run before he starts running. It's like he's looking for something.

As we got into the elevator Bryan stopped. He looked at me Xylo and Kay and we all looked back at him.

"You coming in here?" Xylo asked as Bryan looked back at the scps hall way.

As he looked at us he pulled out something. It was the flamethrower that Xylo had but had Bryan gotten it. Bryan reached over and pressed the bottom and my heart dropped realizing what Bryan was doing.

"Wait Bryan!" I yelled and I ran to the and grabbed it trying to force it ope but as the door had been closing Bryan welded it to prevent it from opening again.

"Bryan! What are you doing!?" I yelled as he looked at me and pulled out a level 5 key card.

"I think this properly goes to you." Bryan said as he not only handed me the the key card, but also his lab coat, a slip of paper, his bigger guns, and finally a smile.

He shoved me backwards and my foot slipped out of the elevator door as it fully closed I dropped everything and ran to the door and banged on it before it got insanely hot and I knew Bryan had sealed it off.

Bryan sealed off the one thing that could get him out of this place. I felt the elevator move and then Kay started to cry while Xylo grumbled.

"God damn it!" I yelled punching the door.

"Why would he do this though?" Xylo asked.

"He was acting strange like he was looking for something." I said and Kay's crying turned into sniffles.

"Can we even cry?" Xylo asked

"We can physically cry but we can emotionally." Kay said defensively so we didn't push it further.

"...I will admit he may have had a bad shot, screamed a lot, been annoying, and a bit trigger happy but...he was part of our survival group." Xylo said

"Do you think he didn't feel welcomed or something? I know we have known each other for a lot longer then Bryan's ever known us but." I stopped

"No... Wait wait wait no...wait..." Xylo said

"What?" I asked

"There was a very particular D Class person that Bryan had been assigned to take to test and the D Class would fight anyone else who tried to take him for test so Bryan became his assisted scientist." Xylo said

"Wait you know this how?" Kay asked.

"Well Bryan was going to work under me for a bit but of course the whole thing happened so that got cancelled." Xylo said

"Do you know this D classes number?" I asked.

"Ya D class 404. Devin."

*Devin's pov*

I coughed as I felt my lungs dry again. Ever since I met that Axolotl Scp I've been changing. Like the Axolotl literally I wanna say fused and then in fused with me so now I've got a tail some gills on my neck which remains closed and right now face fins are forming on my face.

All this means I've been in need of water a lot. Fortunately I got to find and operating sink and dunk a bunch of water over myself and I found I can last a long time before needing more water so I've been traveling to find a way out.

As I walked the lights went out and I sighed. Night time. The lights in certain areas turn off because people sleep here and so they need to know when it's day time and when it's night time. So ya some people manage to keep their sleep schedule.

I breathed out before hearing some crackling and a fire smell filled the hallways. I slowly made my way around and I found a very small fire made out of papers scattered around but what caught my attention the most was the person huddled up in the corner close but far enough away from the fire.

As I walked a bit closer my heart fluttered. I smiled with such a delight I almost yelled. Bryan, the scientist that I was assigned to was laying there.

I stopped internally screaming when Bryan sneezed and I looked around and grabbed a couple more papers and threw them into the already almost dead fire to keep it up for a bit but even that didn't last long.

I searched around and when I found the elevator it was welded basically shut there was no way to get access to it. I ran back to Bryan and sat down next to him and I thought for a bit before smiling.

I reached over and gently picked up Bryan as I got up. His head rested on my shoulder and his chest laid on mine as I held his legs so he won't fall. Like holding a kid but with a grown light man.

I began to make my way around and soon I found the broken stairs but that didn't stop me. Taking Bryan carefully I jumped and ever spoke pulled myself up. Bryan shuffled a bit but I continued to move and I fully got up on the stairs.

Bryan opened his eyes and I sat down in the corner and he looked at me. I saw his eyes widen as a blush stormed his face but he didn't move away from me.

"Hello again." I said

"404-....Devin." Bryan said with a smile.

"Yup. A bit different now but ya know when your with scps can't expect to stay the same." I said and Bryan chuckled.

"I'm so happy you found me." Bryan said yawning.

"Ya I am too. Missed ya, love." I said and Bryan's face got even redder.

"I thought I was good at hiding that." Bryan said.

"Never was." I said and Bryan chuckled.

"I promise I'll find a way to bring you. I'll bring you up to the surface again." Bryan said and I smiled.

"Looking forward to it. Love"

Brydev One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें