Fnaf: Sleepy Stubbornness #2

/here's part 2/
Some spice/ making out

*Devin's pov*

I smirked at all of their shocked faces as I brushed my hand through Bryan's hair.

"Your his what!?" Jon practically yelled and I threw an open pillow at him.

"Yes yes I am got a problem Jon?" I asked.

"Well ya you were an ass in middle school." Jon said and I chuckled as I kissed Bryan on the forehead and he snuggled me further.

"Ya well I may have been a jerk back then but I had a crush on Bryan for a long time." I said and Jon looked like his brain crashed

"Wait you were those secret letters Bryan would find in his locker?!" Jon said and I wanted to laugh so much.

"Yup." I said

"Wait you and Bryan are boyfriends?" The black bear said

"Yup. Also I know Bryan's mentioned names but I can't tell you all apart right now." I said

"Oh I'm lefty."

"... Molten."

"You already know me" Jon said and I glared at him.

"Ya no shit Sherlock ass." I said and Jon glared at me.

"So what are you going to do with Bryan now?" Molten said and I looked at him with a seriously face.

"I'm going to snuggle him until I fall asleep with him so fuck off because I don't think a pile of wires can ever understand what Bryan's going through because all of you are pieces of shits. Not Lefty. Lefty's fine." I said with a big smile and Molten looked like he wanted to hit me.

"I see you still have that attitude." Jon said as he left but not before leaving paperwork on Bryan's desk which I might look at before deciding to burn it.

"Come on Lefty Molten." Jon said as he walked out.

"I'm going to be watching you." Molten said

"Please don't. Besides I would feel awkward if something dropped in on us making out." I said and Molten gave me a silent look before leaving.

Lefty waved bye as I smiled at Bryan and closed my eyes. Letting myself fall asleep. Keeping Bryan close I felt happy.

I'll be here whenever you need me. Love.

*Bryan's pov*

I woke up and looked up to see Devin asleep I smiled as I snuggled him a bit more but then I looked back up at him. His sleeping for looked do peacefully.

I came closer to him and kissed him unaware that he was actually awake so when he kissed back I was surprised and Devin opened his eyes looking right into mine.

Gentle but rough, but they were so comforting. I kissed Devin till we broke the kiss and I blushed a lot until Devin moved me right under him. He looked down on me and smirked a bit now I'm really blushing a lot I can tell by my really heated up face.

Devin got closer and kissed me again and I didn't fight back I just melted right into it. He bit my bottom lip but I didn't open so he pulled away.

"Your playing this the hard way huh." Devin said with a smile and I smiled back.

"A little." I said and Devin kissed me again but I didn't have time to close my mouth so his tongue entered my mouth. I breathed heavily as I felt his tongue go around my mouth even intertwining with my own tongue.

He eventually pulled away and bent down and kissed me on the neck before getting up. Devin stretched and I sat up.

"Meany" I said and Devin laughed.

"You kissed first." Devin said and I smiled before getting up and started heading downstairs.

I got to the kitchen and started making coffee. Once I got my coffee Devin hugged me and put his head on my shoulder and I sighed knowing I'm not getting out of this position so I leaned on him a bit.

"I love you."

"I love you too."