Fanf: Dead Lover

/another suggestion form GlitchyEx3 thanks/

*Molten's pov*

It's already hard enough to explain to the animatronics that Bryan's dead but now I'm standing here with Jon at the portal room.

It's been a solid 30 minutes and we haven't said anything to each other. I remembered that Bryan's animatronic was put by the Glamrocks and hopefully I don't spend to much time here so I can move it so that if Bryan's soul ever does bind to the animatronic he can stay in the amusement park.

"Molten where's Bryan." Jon asked

Jon doesn't know Bryan's dead and it's been a couple of days but Jon came yesterday to ask Bryan for stuff but of course Bryan wasn't around.

"Jon. Your not going to be able to see Bryan anymore." I said and Jon gave me a look.

"What do you mean why not!?" Jon asked

"Because Bryan's..." I paused and as I said the last little bit the door had opened.

"Bryan's dead." I said before my head shot over to the door and I found someone standing there.

"What?" Jon said before slowly looking at the other man who looked down at the ground his phone dropped from his hand and he walked up to me and grabbed my wires harshly pulling me twords him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD!? HOW!?" The man yelled and I heard Jon quietly crying.

"First of all I don't know who you are and second let me go." I said and the man how hand tears streaming down his face went to Jon and punch him in the face.

"What was that for!?" Jon yelled

"You where supposed to be his friend! Not his life controller!" The guy yelled

By now I just grab the man and pulled him away as he yelled accusations. I pulled him twords the door until he yelled something that made me stop.

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND DAMN IT!" He yelled

"Wait...Devin?" Jon asked shock was clear on his face.

"Who else did Bryan go to In collage." Devin said and I let him go and Devin collapsed on the ground crying.

"Devin... I...." Jon started

"Save it I don't want to hear a single thing for you." Devin said crying.

"Bryan died to a blast that I should have taken. I told Bryan not to interfere." I said and Devin shot me a glare before getting up and kicked a faceplate off of me.

"Why didn't you watch him more then!?" Devin cried.

"We where Bryan's smart and gets away with things." I said

"Well maybe he wouldn't have needed to do these things if you guys didn't bully him and actually was nice! He was depressed and had thoughts of suicide. I'm sure he would have killed himself if I wasn't the support in his life!" Devin yelled and I couldn't argue with him.

"Devin please." Jon said

"Shut the fuck up Jon!" Devin yelled before getting up and leaving. The doors got slammed shut and it wasn't long before a howling painful scream could be heard. I'm sure every animatronic heard it.

"Jon." I asked picking up my faceplant.

"Devin and Bryan did indeed have a relationship. Actually the day he joined the Fazbear company he talked to me once about engagement with Devin." Jon said as he cried.

"I see. So he's taking this a lot more then you. Human relationship is interesting." I said looking at my broken faceplate.

"I doubt this place will remain standing. I can see if I can make sure to keep you guys with me but I know Devin well enough to say. He's always disliked this place from the phone calls I have with him." Jon said

I looked at the door and looked down. Bryan had a lover.

*Devin's pov*

I managed to make it home but I immediately collapsed crying as I I dropped my phone on the floor.

Why? Why Bryan. I knew I should have convinced him to leave that place it wasn't any good for him.

We could have lived together. Lived in another country with no worries. I..I even got us our rings.

I looked at my lock screen of me and Bryan. It was a picture sent to me by a friend who was hiding and took a picture of me and Bryan when I asked him to be my boyfriend.

Bryan.....