(三十)Thirty

"Miss Ding.", Shen Wei secretly gritted his teeth as he stopped the Omega who barged into his office. He quickly glanced at his wristwatch with his eyes lowered and tried to put on a decent smile.

It was supposed to be the time for him to leave work early and pick Ye Zun up for his flight, but who would have thought that before he even stepped out of his office, Miss Ding had already rushed all the way from downstairs to the door of his office while wearing those high heels and barged in.

The company didn't dare to stop the daughter of Mr Ding, so the Omega had learned the way to get her way very well. She was constantly coming to the company to hang out when she had nothing to do, and Shen Wei was bothered because of that but didn't stop her for the sake of his father and Mr Ding. In the past few years, this young lady had taken the Shen family company as if it were her own and came to the company to pick a fight whenever she felt like it.

Shen Wei once again looked at his wristwatch, and that for sure would be the most obvious refusal, but the tough-skinned lady standing opposite of him blinked her eyes, ignoring his hint bluntly.

"Shen Wei Ge!", Ding Yi Ke greeted him with a smile, forcing Shen Wei to retreat back to his office again. She had got an order from her father to stall Shen Wei and delay him the longer the better, by any means, and no matter what method she use.

She actually didn't like Shen Wei much, in fact, she already had someone she likes, but young people like her in the family don't get to choose who to like or who to be with, not to mention she's just a child in her family's eyes, and she's her father's only child. All her actions were under the control of the family. The family won't interfere with her matters too much as a long as she didn't overstep the boundary, but she needs to comply with a lot of what her father says.

That's why she felt more pity toward Shen Wei, and even more pity for him when she had seen the gossip that was printed in the headlines at the time, not expecting that Shen Wei, being an Alpha, would be willing to be the bottom of another man. She was a little surprised and therefore more curious and less wary of Shen Wei. She wasn't proud and naive enough to think that Shen Wei would like her, or even be interested in her, but it was more or less good to know that Shen Wei likes men. Good to have one less worry to deal with.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?", she stepped forward and the Alpha took a step back once more to create a safe distance.

Shen Wei was careful, no matter what the situation was, as long as it wasn't Alpha across the room, he would back away and retreat to a distance where he will not go wrong no matter how misplaced it is.

So compared to this, it was surprising to see Shen Wei on the news with another man in the car like that. Shen Wei is a cautious person. And under normal circumstances, there's simply no way that Shen Wei would allow something like that to be put on the news. She had gotten someone to ask about it, but the person who had released the news was very smart and extremely tight-lipped. He seemed to be either threatened or was an informant working for someone else. To put it simply, there's no way to get anything out of this reporter's mouth.

Ding Yi Ke's eyes lowered with laughter as she pulled for herself a swivel chair from the office opposite Shen Wei, and sat down, spinning around and around in a loitering manner.

"Is there something urgent such that you have to come to my office at this hour Miss Ding?", Shen Wei patiently asked, the appointed time with Ye Zun was getting closer and closer, if he didn't take care of this trouble in front of him now, he would not have the time to go home and send Ye Zun off.

Last night, they had a fight. Ye Zun's tone was overly aggressive, provoking him along the bottom line, knowing full well that he had nothing to do with Zhao Yunlan but still had to fight about it.