(十九)Nineteen

"Snake Si... Master... Are you there?", Ye Zun called and put his hands inside his pockets and watched the gatekeeper's face as he reluctantly added that 'master'.

Sooner or later, he would have to overtake these crickets and make these few clans work for him.

"What is it?", the gatekeeper asked.

"I want to make a deal with him.", Ye Zun leaned against the wall, the gatekeeper's face had a dark expression.

To prevent the butler from reporting back to Shen Wei, Ye Zun had deliberately asked his driver to drive him to a bar. He seemed to be with his friends in the bar, but in reality, he snuck out of the bar's bathroom window to the back alley and took a taxi to this place.

The snake tribe has taken over a peaceful neighbourhood. No one would believe it if they said that this Snake tribe was a gangster.

The Snake clan had bought this piece of land on the edge of the city a few years ago, someone had built this semi-luxurious villa in this area, and had settled the clan here.

From a distance it looked like a wealthy area, and only when he walked in did he realise how much good stuff was hidden inside these artificially built mountains and hills.

"How is it that the Si Master of the Snake is just someone you want to meet...", the gatekeeper pressed the alarm bell under the table, the young man in front of him looked familiar, but he couldn't remember for a while where or when he met him before, so he could only treat him as a troublemaker.

Ye Zun frowned and interrupted coldly, "You tell him that if he still wants the goods he lost in the bureau the other day, he'd better come out and see me."

"Who are you?", the gatekeeper was alert for a few moments, his fingers swimming for a few moments and gently pressing a button on the right.

Ye Zun slightly curled his lips into a smile, his eyebrows netted with condescension: "Ye Zun."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"So it turned out to be the young master of the Shen family, what do you want to do here at this late time in the night?", Snake Si smiled benevolently as he held his cup of tea.

He knew Shen Wei, the news in the morning was so disturbing even for a gossip insulator like him to hear a little bit of the news.

When he first had his precious young nephew Zhu Hong, he thought of arranging for Zhu Hong to be proposed to Shen Wei, but it didn't end well. Zhu Hong is extremely blunt, she left the family and got herself a position in the Special Investigation Department, determined to not have anything to do with the family.

Not only that, but the young lady was so devoted to the Director of the Special Investigation Department Zhao Yunlan that he had lost a few beards but to no avail. Now it seems that this news (about the rumours that Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan having sex) should be able to make Zhu Hong give up on Zhao Yunlan.

He had also heard a little about Ye Zun.

He is the little spoiled son of the Shen family, who was spoiled too much by his older brother Shen Wei. He knew that he is a careless spoiled master, and could not carry any burden or take any responsibility, but what this young master had mentioned alerted him.

Since Guo Ying came to power, his thunderous tactics have led to one thing after another, forcing several families to go to this new office to ask for a let go, so that his lordship would be less involved in their affairs.

Originally, this master only wanted to eliminate them all, but as the saying goes, the carrot brings out the mud. If something happened to their families, the city would be a bloody mess. So he finally agreed to their agreement. In recent years, Guo has also kept his eyes closed to them, as long as they don't cause a lot of trouble and cause some murders, they're generally ignored.